Drowsey (part two) Afterwards

Virgil blinked awake the next morning feeling like he had probably just gotten the best sleep he'd ever had. He suddenly widened his eyes when he realized someone was sleeping beside him. And not only beside him, but Virgil was curled up in his arms. He realized it was Roman and his face flushed red. He quickly pushed him away and shot up in the bed.

This caused Roman to have quite a rude awakening and he sat up rubbing his eye with a yawn. "What? What's going on? Why are you so violent first thing in the morning?"

"What are you doing in my bed?!" Virgil asked loudly.

"What are you talking about?" Roman asked looking at him strangely. "Don't tell me you don't remember last night..."

"What are you...." He suddenly trailed off as hazy parts of memories started coming back to him. He turned red all the way up to his ears and hid his face into his hands. "Oh my God..."

Roman laughed. "There's no need to be so embarrassed. Thomas took sleeping pills, so you weren't even in your right mind."

I think I was a bit more than you think... Virgil thought to himself he still couldn't remember everything though. He swallowed a lump in his throat and prepared himself to ask his next question. "We didn't...... do... anything, right?"

Roman blushed slightly at the question and looked away. "Of course not... What kind of gentleman do you think I am?"

Virgil looked over to him slowly removing his hands from his face. His heart skipped a beat when he saw the slightly flustered Prince. He smirked letting his tone take a slightly flirtatious tone. "The good kind."

Roman looked back to him surprised by the flirty remark. "Yeah well..." He then smiled shifting closer and letting his left hand stroke along Virgil's hair lightly. "Only when the other person it worthy of all I have to offer. I may be portrayed as kind of a flirt, but I really don't throw out strong feelings like this often you know?"

Virgil looked away shyly,  but leaned into Roman letting himself fall into his chest. "I know..."

Roman smiled holding him close. "I like you Virgil, I like you a lot. And that's just me being honest... No sleeping pills needed..."

-&-

"Logan..?" Patton walked into the living room where Logan was in his usual spot reading.

It was afternoon now because Logan had been actively avoiding Patton all day.

Patton rubbed the back of his head and looked around seeming kind of confused. "What happened last night?"

Logan suddenly stiffened nervously gripping at his book. "Nothing..."

"Really because I can't remember it much at all, but I'm pretty sure you were there." Patton tilted his head in confusion. "I remember I felt really weird too..."

"Um... yeah... Thomas confided in some sleeping pills, and since you were not well rested they had a bit of an affect on you." Logan explained.

"Oh... what kind of an affect?" Patton asked.

"A-a strange one, but everything is fine no need to worry." Logan was trying to keep his composer, but in reality ever since last night even just the thought off Patton made his heart race.

"Oh... okay. I'm just glad I could get a full nights sleep." Patton chirped with a smile.

"Yes about that." Logan closed his book, got up, and walked towards his fellow personification. "You told me about not being able to sleep because of your nightmares. What is the cause of them?"

"I um... I don't know." Patton shifted nervously.

"Then what is it about them that makes them so terrifying?" Logan asked.

"Nothing... it's kind of stupid." Patton replied. "Don't worry about me okay?" He looked back to him and smiled, but it seemed less genuine then usual.

Logan frowned before grabbing Patton's hand and starting to drag him off somewhere.

"L-Logan?" Patton was confused as he stumbled along behind him.

Logan didn't say a word and continued to pull him lightly along. He got to his room and dragged him in closing the door. He then sat him down on the bed while he remained standing.

"What are you doing?" Patton asked in purely shocked confusion.

"If you are too afraid to sleep on your own, then to protect your own well being, I will have to stay with you to provide comfort." Logan replied professionally.

Patton chuckled. "I told you I was fine..." he then looked around letting his hand glide over top the nicely made bed. "Although I just realized... I've never been in your room before..."

Logan felt his cheeks go slightly pink, but luckily you couldn't see it in the darkish room. "Try and sleep, I'm right here."

Patton looked at him one last time before undoing the covers and lying down. He closed his eyes.

After a little while his eyes flicked back open filled with fear. He hid under the covers

Logan quietly lifted the blankets and crawled in next to him, looping an arm around the confused looking boy. "Try again..." he whispered.

Patton moved closer wrapping both his arms around the other, finding comfort in his warmth. He closed his eyes, but couldn't fall asleep still.

"If you share what it is you're so afraid of it may help." Logan told him.

"Well... I start off in a dark forest..." Patton started. "I'm alone looking for someone. I find Roman and Virgil, but Virgil is sinking in these weird dark vines, and Roman tried to save him but gets pulled down with him. I want to help them, but then the vines catch fire and I can't. So then I'm crying and I continue on, and I'm looking for you. I keep calling your name, but get no response. I finally found you, and I run towards you, but a big hand comes out of the trees and drags you away... I search for hours, but I can't find you. I hear you scream, but you're nowhere..." Patton hid his face away sniffling slightly.

"Don't cry Patton." Logan shushed him. "I'm right here, you aren't alone."

Said boy curled into him more opening his eyes again. "I still can't sleep..."

"What more can I do to help?" Logan asked.

"I want something." Patton replied.

"What is it?" Logan questioned.

Patton looked up at him and smiled. "I want Logan kisses."

Logan's blush darkened slightly. "I thought you didn't recall anything from last night!"

"I don't know what you're talking about." Patton giggled innocently.

"I don't think I'll ever fully understand you." Logan sighed.

"That's okay, as long as you still love me despite that." Patton smiled.

"Of course I will." Logan stated softly before tipping Patton's chin up and connecting their lips.

Patton kissed back for a while before finally pulling away and cuddling into his partner.

He never had another nightmare...

Hey guys so yeah I made a part two cause why not. This was almost all made up on the fly sooo XD. I hope you enjoyed. Vote and comment, bye!
~Hannah😋