Movie Night

"I have a great idea guys!" Patton chirped running into the kitchen where the other sides were just finishing their dinner.

"What's that Patton?" Logan asked casually going along with his usual excitable nature.

"Family movie night!" Patton cheered with a little clap.

"With what family?" Virgil muttered.

"Us of course, silly!" Patton replied. "Come in we need to spend more time to bond together."

"I'm not against the idea." Roman shrugged.

"There are many pros in us as you say, bonding, together. Both for us and for Thomas." Logan said fixing his glasses into place.

"Yay!" Patton cheered. "Virgil?"

Virgil let his almost permanent scowl reside on his face. "Whatever." He sighed. "It's not like I had anything to do."

"Yes! Let's go pick a movie!" Patton ran into the living room.

-&-

They decided on rise of the guardians, since it was the only movie they all agreed on. They were watching it later that night, all squashed together on the couch.

Patton and Logan shared a box of cookies, while Roman held the popcorn.

About halfway through the movie Virgil felt his eyes dropping. He never got much rest at night, so he'd always end up falling asleep at random times, and right now was one of them. He tried hard not to fall asleep and focus on the actions of the movie, but he just couldn't keep his eyes open. Eventually he just gave up and fell into a slumber.

Roman felt Virgil's head fall onto his shoulder, and noticed his eyes close and breathing slow, but didn't think much of it.

That is until a few moments later when he felt the boy shift and wrap his arms around him tightly, cuddling into his chest.

Roman stiffened, feeling his cheeks flush red, but when he looked down Virgil was still asleep. He figured he didn't even know what he was doing, so he left him like that, enjoying the feeling of the others warmth.

The movie soon ended and Logan was the one to stand and place it back into its assigned case, turning off the tv as well.

"I never understood how people fell asleep during movies." Logan sighed referring not to Virgil, but to Patton who was leaned against the arm of the couch snoring slightly, and cuddling the box of cookies.  "I suppose I should take him to his bed." He slipped the box from the boy's grasp, and closed it up before placing it on the coffee table. He then carefully picked up Patton holding him bridal style in his arms.

Patton muttered something incoherent, and warped he's arms loosely around Logan's neck, but didn't seem to actually wake up.

"Good luck with that." Logan nodded down referring to Virgil who was still latched around a red faced Roman. He then walked away casually without another word.

When he was gone Roman tried to shake Virgil awake. "Virgil come on get up."

He didn't even stir....

"Okay." Roman tried to push him away, but Virgil tightened his grip. "Jesus are you a python or something?" The prince huffed giving up on that before too. "When did you get so strong..?"

Virgil didn't even bat an eye, he continued to sleep as he latched onto his fellow side.

Roman sighed. "Well guess I don't have a choice." He shifted moving Virgil next to him as he laid down on the couch the long ways, using the blanket Patton had abandoned to cover them both.

Virgil still remained asleep, only cuddling more into Roman.

Roman returned the others embrace before closing his eyes and eventually falling asleep.

Besides... it's not like he really minded having someone to sleep by.

-&-

Roman blinked awake the next morning, almost forgetting he fell asleep on the couch. He looked down to Virgil who was still sleeping soundly. He couldn't help but notice how cute he was now that it was day. He was like a baby koala cuddling to their mother. It was quite a sight. Prince removed one of his arms from Virgil's waist and used it to brush back the boy's bangs, so he could see his face better.

Virgil scrunched up his nose before his eyes slowly fluttered open. He shifted and was face to face with Roman. He felt his cheeks flush red before he scrambled away falling on the floor in the process. "S-sorry!" He sat up. "I-I tend to um... cuddle in my sleep..."

"It's fine." Roman replied with a smirk. He leaned over and tilted Virgil's chin up, he placed a short, but sweet kiss on his lips. "I didn't mind."

Hey guys, I hope you're enjoying your day. I'm sick af yet still at school, woo! :( anyway I hope you liked this part requested by ScarletNoiryt vote and comment, bye!
~Hannah😋