New Found Tastes

After Roman learned of how careless Thomas was without Anxiety he realized he may need to change his opinion on said personification a bit.

I mean it wasn't like he ever hated him, but it was well known that they weren't exactly friendly with each other either.

Roman respected him and what he did, plus how could he not enjoy a fellow Disney lover, but he still felt as though their relationship wasn't all that much better.

He wanted it to be...

And what better way to improve your relationship then to find some common ground?

After all some people can be more alike then you think.

-&-

"Anxiety my friend." Prince walked into the lounge of Thomas' mind. "I have a proposition for you."

"Yeah and what's that?" The previously addressed boy asked with a slight eye roll.

"I think we should spend a few days together." Roman replied ignoring the other's cold response.

"Us? Together?" Anxiety asked raising a brow. "Why?"

"Because I wish to get to know you and perhaps find somethings we have in common." He replied.

"Right..." Virgil said like he didn't quite believe him, but decided to humor him anyway. "Alright. So what should we do first?"

"Hm... I hadn't quite thought of that." Roman pondered. He then snapped his fingers. "I know. Let's start off easy. We both like Disney. Movie Marathon?"

"Fine but I propose Mulan as the first movie." Anxiety replied stuffing his phone in his pocket.

"I have no objections to that." Prince felt a smile form on his face.

-&-

The day after their movie marathon Anxiety had just gotten dressed, did his makeup, and decided to just chill out on his bed listening to music. He had his earbuds in, but still heard the knock at his bedroom door.

Roman then walked in and waved, so he pulled an earbud out.

"Princey." He greeted. "You sure are up early."

"Same goes for you." He replied. "What are you listening to?"

"I'll give you one guess." Virgil tilted his head his tone laced with a bit of sass.

"Hm... My Chemical Romance?" Prince inquired though he already knew the answer.

"And he's a mind reader." Anxiety stated sarcastically.

Roman let out a small chuckle and then walked over sitting next to him on the bed. "Here give me one." He referred to an earbud.

"What?" The paler asked in genuine confusion.

"Well I'd like to know what you're into, and I've never properly listened to their music, so why not." This time Roman actually held out a hand.

"Alright..." he gave an earbud to the valiant man.

Prince stuck it in his ear having to move a little closer. He listened for a bit not just to the melody, but the lyrics as well. "This is actually... fairly good." He looked to his friend.

Anxiety just bit back a smile and then leaned back against the wall, closing his eyes and getting lost in the music.

Prince did the same and after a while felt a head slowly fall onto his shoulder.

-&-

Roman woke up a bit later to a different music playing in his ear. He opened his eyes to see Anxiety still asleep on his shoulder. He carefully clicked the home button on his phone to see who was playing now.