Chapter 7~ Names

-Keith-

Keith opened his eyes to a bright light, and looked around the hospital room. Everyone was still there, but they were asleep, besides Shiro.
Pidge was asleep, her head resting on the back of a spin-chair, while Hunk was on the left side of the couch, avoiding Shiro, who was on the right side.
Keith yawned, and Shiro looked up from his book, smiling.
"Hey Keith" He looked at Lance, "He should be able to come him today" he added, and Keith's mouth widened into a smile, "Really?" He said, excitement sparkling in his gaze.
Shiro nodded, smiling.
Keith snuggled closer to Lance, warmth engulfing him as he noticed a nurse was coming in. She wore high heels, that clicked on the floor loudly every time, and it woke everyone up.
"Well, Lance McClain, you should be free to go in a couple of hours. We just need to check you for other injuries" The nurse with the name badge, "Ally" said.
Keith looked at her, slightly nervous to talk to a stranger, but Hunk talked instead.
"Thanks. That's really great of you" He smiled warmly.
The nurse smiled and walked out the door, grabbing her supplies, while Pidge walked over to Lance's bedSide.
"Going to be nice to finally get out of here, huh Lance?" She sighed, "We've been here for too long"
"I agree" Hunk said with a groan of boredom.
Keith looked at Lance, "Thanks again for saving me, SuperMan" he smiled, and Lance only laughed.
"No problem, Mullet-man" he messed up the top of Keith's hair, which Keith let out an angry growl, and straightened it back to normal.
Pidge whispered something to hunk, and he nodded, quickly.
Lance tilted his head, What are they talking about? He thought, unsure of what it was.
Keith suddenly felt a little nervous to be with Lance in the hospital bed, so he stood up, "Hey Hunk, want to come with me to the vending machine?"
Hunk nodded quickly, "Oh yes. Very much so."

-Lance-

Lance sat up in his bed, slowly turning back to his normally self, telling the occasional joke and Pun.
"Hey. Hey. Shiro" Lance began to start a new joke as Keith and Hunk walked back into the room.
"Me Amigos!" Lance smiled, looking at them both. He found himself staring at mainly Keith.
What is it about him, that I find so fascinating anyways? He wondered, and thought for a moment, "Hey. Um. Keith?" He asked, his eyes sparkling in slight excitement.
"Yeah?" Keith looked over at him, making Lance blush slightly as he saw his smile. Such a cute little smile.. wait what?
"Lance. What" Keith said firmly, tugging Lance back to reality.
"Oh. Uh.. my Parents are probably worried about me.. when I go home today, do you think you could come with me..?" He asked, and Pidge nearly burst into laughter, grabbing her phone, and jamming her password in.
Keith smiled, "Sure".
"Great!" Lance smiled brightly, and heard his own phone buzz.
Shiro heard it and grabbed the bag beside Lance's bed, taking out his phone and handing it to him.
Lance quickly pounded his password in, and stared at his texts:

TooDamnSmartForThisWorld: oooh. Lance, you just invited Keith to your house!! You DO like him!!

ForeverAlone: I do, so what?!

Shiro~ changed it's name too~ IHaveACuteGayBab

IHaveACuteGayBab: Really Pidge?

TooDamnSmartForThisWorld: Hehe. I love hacking things.

ForeverAlone~ Changed it's name too~ ILoveKeith

ILoveKeith~ Changed its name too~ NoHopeForLance

IHaveACuteGayBab: Okay. I'm outta here.

(IHaveACuteGayBab has left)

TooDamnSmartForThisWorld: Hahahahahahahahahahahaha......

NoHopeForLance: Wow Pidge.

Hunk~Has changed its name too~ CookieMonster

NoHopeForLance: Oh god.

TooDamnSmartForThisWorld: Hunk.. no..

(CookieMonster has left)
(TooDamnSmartForThisWorld has left)

NoHopeForLance~ has changed its name to~ I'mAGayFaller

(ImAGayFaller has left)