Chapter 14~ Fall

-Lance-

Lance could feel the air thicken as his heart slowed.
Thump.
He heard the way his feet sounded against the floor as they seemed to fall.
Thump.
Like a stop in the wind, he felt himself freeze up.
Thump.
His head was spinning, his heart began to race.
Thump.
"Lance?" Keith's muffled voice was heard, and he felt Keith's hand clutch his own.
Thump.
Lance couldn't Breath.
Thump.

****

-Keith-

Watching Lance collapse on the ground was a hard thing to see. It could have been the way his eyes fluttered, or the way he stiffened before loosening.
What horrified Keith the most, was the way Lance's ocean blue eyes rolled to the back of his head.

Keith's quickly grabbed Lance and held him tight as they collapsed to the floor. Keith hit the floor hard, while Lance wasn't touched by it. Keith quickly sat up and turned Lance over, seeing his mom rush in.
"Lance!" His mother screeched and quickly sat on her knees, picking up her son.
"My baby. Oh my precious baby, Lance-Lance!" She cried.
"We need to get him to a hospital" Shiro said, holding Pidge close to him as she trembled in fear.
Keith felt himself shaking. He could barely stand to see Lance or Lance's mother like this. He quickly closed his eyes feeling tears run down his checks, and he lifted his head to face the sky.
Lance.. don't do this..
Keith opened his eyes to find himself in a starry area. His eyes roamed wildly as he spotted a tan boy, with ocean blue eyes looking at him.
"Hey Keith" lance smiled.
Keith began to sob, "Lance. Please don't tell me you are dead. Please" his voice sounded muffled.
"I don't know, to be honest" Lance sighed, bringing Keith in for a hug. "You aren't dead. So I must not be. You are visioning me. And I am visioning you, so... I guess we can talk to each other.." Lance smiled softly. Keith sobbed for a little while, closing his eyes and taking in the smell of Lance, before he felt himself being shaken.
Keith opened his eyes again and felt himself being carried. He noticed Shiro had started carrying him outside.
"We are taking Lance to the hospital. You are coming with"
Keith heard Shiro say. He forced his eyes shut again, trying to get back with Lance, "Lance!" Keith called out, crying, and burying his face in his hands as Shiro gently set him in his car.
"Keith. Lance is here" Shiro gently set Lance beside Keith, who was still out cold.
Keith held Lance tightly to him, a sudden rush of cold waved over him that made him cry out.
Shiro looked away in emotional pain as he gently shut the door and got in the front seat. Lance's mom started the car as Hunn and Pidge hopped into the middle seats, glancing at Lance and Keith in the very back before facing forwards.
Keith cried for the whole ride to the hospital.