Chapter 8~ Nights

-Lance-

Lance got into his mom's car, smiling as Keith got in on the other side. He's super cute during the afternoon. He thought, sitting in the middle seat so he could be next to Keith.
Keith was staring out the window, his head resting in his hand, his elbow against the rim of the window, and Lance found it quite adorable. No. Lance. Stop.
"So, Lance honey, how did this happen?" Lance's mom asked. A warm smile was on her face, but worry sparked in her eyes.
"Well, Ma'am-"
"Please, call me Kathy" Lance's mom smiled.
Keith continued, a smile on his face, "Well, Kathy, he saved my life"
Kathy smiled brightly, letting out a relieved sigh.
"Well I'm glad you are both okay" She reached back and gave Keith and Lance small noogies, before starting the car and driving. "You are welcome to stay the night, Keith"
"Thank you, Katy" Keith smiled, and earned a wave from Lance's Mom.
Keith quickly enjoyed Lance's Mom's company.
The chatter for at least 10 minutes before they went silent, listening to the song that played on the radio.
Lance looked at Keith, smiling as he noticed Keith staring out the window, his eyes sparkling in the darkness.
It was starting to turn dark outside, and stars began lining the sky.
~It's nine in the afternooon, your eyes are the size of the moon~ Lance sang along silently, aware of Keith looking over at him now.
~You could 'cause you can, so you dooo.. feeling so good, that's the way that we do-~
Lance paused as Keith leaned against him, a small blush on his face. Keith was glad it was hidden by the darkness.
Lance wrapped his arm around Keith, and held him close, blushing slightly as he sang the rest, ~When its nine in the afternoon.. your eyes are the size of the moon..~
He heard Keith sigh in happiness.
~You could 'cause you can, so you dooo.. feeling so good, that's the way that we do, when it's nine in the afternoon..~ He laid his head intop of Keith's screaming internally. OKAY! I ADMIT IT. KEITH IS HOT. AND I LIKE HIM. I ADMIT IT!!!
Keith suddenly relaxed in Lance's arms, and sighed.
Lance ran his finger's through Keith's Raven-Colored hair, and sighed happily, resting his head ontop of Keith's and allowing sleep to overtake him.

****

-Keith-

Keith felt himself being shaken, and he opened his eyes slightly, grumbling, "Five more minutes.."
"Keith. We are at my house.." Keith heard Lance say, but it was as if he was from a great distance.
"Keeeeith" Lance grumbled, annoyed, "I want to sleep too, you know..."
Keith only yawned, and Lance sighed in defeat, scooping up Keith and carrying him inside. He was greatful all of his brothers and sisters were sound asleep.
Keith clutched tightly onto Lance, more awake now, and squinted his eyes tightly.
Lance smiled down at him, and Keith smiled slightly, grateful for Lance's warmth.
I don't know what I'm feeling.. I've never felt this way in Korea... He sighed as Lance tried to rest him down on his bed, but he kept his grip on Lance.
Lance laughed, "Keith, let go"
"No" Keith mumbled, but he let go, laying on the bed, a smile on his face. Lance laughed, "Alright, well, I'll be sleeping on the couch if you need me-"
"Wait" Keith sat up, "I-I can't sleep alone.." he looked around at the dark room, then looked down.
Lance smirked, "You scared?"
"No!" Keith shouted, anger clear in his eyes, but it faded quickly to sadness. "Well... yes..." he sighed. Lance chuckled and got into the bed with him, keeping a distance between them, "I'll be here then" he smiled.
Keith smiled and closed his eyes, "Thanks"
"No.. thank you" Lance whispered, once he heard the soft snoring of Keith, and the own beating of his heart.