Dance

I just chucked on some joggers and a tight tank top, put my hair up, applied a small amount of makeup, grabbed my trainers and ran, to the car, i was gonna be late for dance. I love dance, but i got to tell you, they weren't to happy if you were late, I start and 12 and it was already 11:55 i take like 5-10 minute to get there...i was in the car biting my nails whilst my thumb on my other hand was tapping my phone and i looked out the window watching the trees and bushes and buildings zoom past me. ' you alright love?' said dad whilst patting my leg, 'yes... just some girls yesterday and I'm going to be late for dance' 'ha ha young girls ey? Ignore 'em love' he said calmly, he didn't know what it was like. 'Well your going to Alysha's tonight ay?' he asked,yes i was 'oh.. yeah'. 'There you go be happy and excited about that'. easier said then done but ah well. I finally arrived at dance jumping out the car , slamming the door shut shouting bye through the open window, then as i walked up the steps outside i herd dad put his old folks music on really loud. I ran up the stairs and then through the double doors entering the room, they were ll warming up, i popped my stuff on the side and joined in.