Alysha

right so ME and Alyssa thought we would give it another go. the sleepover, She was better today. I came home from dance and got dressed. I know it wasn't a date or anything. it was just a sleepover at my best mates house, but I had my blue joggers, black vest top and my pineapple dance top over the top of my vest t top. pineapple tops were crop tops. And my hair in a messy

bun. So I sectioned my hair and started straightening it and one it was finished I put my side fringe in a little clip. Then I grabbed my jeans and top that says 'love' with a picture of a girl in the back ground and my Hollister hoodie. I packed my bag, i took my, clothes for tomorrow, teddy (i can't sleep without it), my toothbrush, and all the other girlie essentials. i went down stairs and grabbed my tab. i put it in my bag, put my bag down and went into the kitchen and waited for Alysha. ' already?' mum asked 'yep' i kindly replied at that my phone buzzed.

'we are on our way now! cant wait so excited! xxxx

Alysha x

'ok, i will get ready now! i know me neither! xxxx

Lili x

i put on my purple Nike airs and grabbed my bag and waited by th door. I loved Alyshas house, it was so big and her room was so private and she had her own bathroom, plus she has a little baby brother and he is so cute and he is not annoying so im fine with that. BEEP! Alyshas horn. ' bye!' and i slammed the door shut and ran to the car. my mum came out and said 'give me a kiss then!' i went red and kissed her on the cheek and she talked to Alyshas mum for ages. When we finally got home, we ran to her huge room. Up the spiral staircase. and swung open the door. Alyshas mum was never annoying, she had these speakers to speak to her mum so she didnt have come up, she just pressed the button and spoke through it and Alysha presses the button and speaks back. And that is it she can hear anything else, it was like a baby moniter, or walkie talkies but built into a wall. you go in and its this massive house, like a mansion, and then you go up the spiral staircase and theres about 5-10 rooms and then there is what you think is a room but as you open the door theres stairs, if you go up there theres another door then and when you open that theres a mini hallway with 5 doors, one- Alyshas massive room. two- a bathroom. three- a little room, but big enough for 5 people, with a four seater sofa, a two seater spinny chair, huge windows, with a balcony, a 3d and smart tv and just her general stuff. four- a mini kitchen, which was actually quite big but small compare to how huge her house was. And then five- a massive walk in wardrobe. And then here was a little door, as you open that theres stairs, yes more stairs and when you go up theres a HUGE, i mean MASSIVE room. With an enormous stage and even a backstage and fire exit and changing rooms. It was like being  theatre. we always go up there and dance. And in every room there was a buzzer talkie thing. It was my dream house with him.

After id been there for a while we heard a buzz, it was the walkie talkie thing.

Alysha, Lili time for tea my darlings. Amy (alyshas mum) said, so we ran down and grabbed our teaand ran back up. we were up there for hours.