Lazy Mornings

Your pov

I slowly drift into consciousness feeling the sun on my back, but not the warm body that was next to me only hours before. I slowly open my eyes to see Ryan wasn't there. I sit up and rub the sleep from my eyes and stretch. 'Where is that man?' I think to myself as I walk out of our bedroom and hear Ryan talking in his recording room/office. I shake my head and smile. 'No wonder he wasn't in bed.' I smile and head to the kitchen to make breakfast. I made pancakes with bacon on the side and split it all onto two plates. (I'm hopeless when it come to cooking lol) I then pick the plates up and place then on the table. Walking to Ryan's office I knock on the door. "One sec guys" I hear Ryan say to people in his Skype call. He opens the door and smiles once he sees me. "Well good morning baby girl." he says as he wraps his arms around my waist. "Good morning handsome" I say and kiss his cheek. I remove my self from his arms, though I didn't want to, and head back towards the kitchen. "Breakfast is on the table" I hear him chuckle. "Alright, I'll be there in a minute" After breakfast we're laying on the couch. Well Ryan was laying in the couch, I was laying on him. Nothing was better than lazy days at home. Just Ryan and I. Nobody else around to bother us. As we lay in each other's arms we make small talk, but most of the time we just lay in silence. Satisfied by each other's mere presence. After some time we got up and started playing games. Taking turns with some and going head to head in some intense rounds with others. "I love days like these..."

Ryan's/Ohm's pov

I kept glancing over at (Y/N). I could never get over how beautiful she was. While we didn't have these lazy days often, I love every moment when we do. I'm busy with YouTube most of the time and often feel as though I'm neglecting her, and it makes me feel awful. I eventually made it to where every week or so we had a lazy day. After some intense matches and getting my *ss kicked in some we sat on the couch. (Y/N)'s head on my shoulder and I lay my head on hers as we enjoy the silence. 'I love her so much'

~~~~~~~
First chapter done! Hope you guys enjoyed it. I'll see you all soon!
~Avery