He Loved Me...

When I couldn't love myself...

'Why do I do this to myself' I think as I sit on the side of the road. 'How did it come to this...' I hide my face in my hands. 'Maybe if I was someone else he'd actually love me' I sigh thinking about my now ex boyfriend, Mason. (Sorry. Just go with it.) 'Maybe if I was skinnier he would've stayed' My thoughts ate away at my mind. The feeling of guilt killed me. I hear my phone go off. I took it out to see my best friend Ryan had texted me. Hey. You alright? I heard what happened. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here. I wiped the tear that fell from my eye. Ryan was always there for me. No matter how small the problem was...he was always there..I shake my head and stand up. 'Might as well go see him. He is my best friend after all...'

Ryan's pov

I can't help but feel jealous of Mason. He had the most beautiful girl. Then the dumb*ss throws her away like she's nothing. I sigh and lay down on my bed. 'I should text her to see if she's alright' I reach for my phone. 'I doubt she's alright though. She's been through a lot lately...' I text her and lay my phone down next to me. 'I wish I could tell her how I feel' I lay there thinking for a while. I then hear a knock on my front door. I slowly get up and make my way to the door. 'Wonder who it is...' I open the door to see (Y/N) with puffy red eyes and she was visibly shaking. 'Yet she still is absolutely gorgeous' I step to the side silently and let her in. She walks in as I close the door. I turn towards her only to be hugged tightly. Immediately I wrap my arms around her, bringing her as close to me as possible. "What's wrong with me Ry?" She whispers into my chest. My heart broke. She was the most beautiful and amazing girl I've ever met. She's absolutely perfect even with her flaws. "There is nothing wrong with you. Only with him..." I say as I lay my head on hers. She sighs softly and she sniffles. 'She's crying...' I feel tears build within my eyes and I hug her tighter. I feel her look up at me and I look away. Ashamed that I was crying in front of her. I feel her wipe away a falling tear and I slowly look at her. She still had tears in her eyes, yet she looked worried for me. "What's wrong Ry?" She asks softly. I slowly lean my forehead onto hers and close my eyes. "I wish you could see yourself through my eyes." I open my eyes again to see her looking at me as she leaned in. I was shocked but I leaned in as well. I had kissed my best friend...

~~~~~~~
Hey guys! It's me again. I hope you liked this one and I hope you all understand that you're all beautiful no matter what. Thanks so much for reading. See you all later.
~Avery