Chance Meeting

Hey guys. Sorry for the wait. I've been going through some things and didn't have the motivation to update. Sorry about that.
Request: Could you make a scenario where the reader is one of Ohm's viewers and they run into each other at the grocery store
~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s pov
I smile seeing as my favorite YouTuber, Ohmwrecker, was about to stream Dead By Daylight. I quickly open my Twitch app and wait. I look through the chat as I wait, seeing all the other veiwers saying hello to Ohm. Soon enough Ohm starts the game up. After several good games, most of which are quads, it was pretty late and I should head to bed soon. I type into the chat box a quick goodnight to Ohm. I decide to watch a few more minutes and I hear Ohm reading through a few of the comments. "Goodnight Ohm. Sorry I couldn't stay the whole stream. Can't wait for the next! Why thank you (T/N) [Your Twitch name]. I'm glad you enjoyed." I sit there a moment shocked. 'He actually noticed my message...' I put my phone on its charger and slowly fall asleep with the biggest smile on my face.

Time skip to eleven a.m. the next morning
I slowly open my eyes, still slightly tired from staying up till around three in the morning. I get up and do my daily routine and then head to the kitchen for breakfast. I look through the cabinet for something that sounded good, but it was quite empty. "I'll have to go shopping soon." I say to myself. After breakfast I get dressed in a decent outfit and put on my Ohmwrecker hoodie (I want one so bad...) and head out the door to my car. After driving to a nearby Wal-Mart (or whatever you usually go to) I slowly make my way inside and grab a shopping cart. After walking around a short while I hear my phone go off. I had a message from (F/N) [Friend's name. Figured you guys are tired of me butting in] I start to message her back when I feel myself suddenly stop and a clashing of metal. I look up in a panic to see a man who looks as surprised as I am. "I-I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention." I stuttered out. The man chuckled. "It's fine. You just spooked me a bit." I take a moment and look over his features. He had short brown hair and a short beard. He had hazel eyes as well. "My name is Ryan. What's yours?" I snap out of my daze at the question. "My name is (Y/N). Nice to meet you Ryan."

~~~~~~~~
I apologize for the shortness of it....