Finding A Home (2)

(Y/N)'s pov
We drove for a while before we pulled up to a nice house. (Pic above) it was a pretty light blue. (fun fact: my favorite color is blue :3) Ryan opened my door for me and held his hand out towards me. I grabbed his hand and he led me inside towards a nice sized room. It was rather plain but I didn't mind. It had a twin sized bed, a medium sized dresser, a decent sized closet, and a side table next to the bed that had a lamp on it. "I know Its not much but we can go shopping for decorations and clothes for you soon." I look up at Ryan and hug him. He crouched down and hugs me tightly. "Thank you for everything Mr. Ryan." I whisper to him. He lays his head on mine. "And thank you for making my life better little (Y/N)." He pulls away slightly and looks down at me. "You don't have to call me Mr. Makes me sound old." He says and laughs. "Just call me Ryan, or Ohm." I look at him confused. "Ohm?" He notices his mistake and shakes his head. "It's a nickname my friends call me because of my job." I tilt my head to the side. "What's your job?" I question him. He smiles and answers me. "I make videos for a living." "Is it fun?" I ask yet another question. "Most of the time it is. Sometimes it can get rather frustrating." He answers and laughs. 'He has a funny laugh' I can't help but giggle at his laugh. He leaves me to myself for a little while. "I'll let you get settled in." He said as he left. I look out the window for a moment. (Your bedroom is on the second floor btw) The scenery was beautiful. We weren't that far from town but far enough away to where there weren't many neighbors around. I shake my head to clear my thoughts and put the few clothes I had into the dresser. I walk towards the stairs when I heard Ryan talking to someone. I slowly walk down the stairs to see he was video chatting with people. "So when are we going to get to meet her Ohm?" I hear a lady ask. "Very soon Avery. I just want her to get settled in first." 'So the lady's name is Avery...' I thought as I walked up to Ryan. He notices me and pats his lap. I walk up to him and he picks me up and sets me on his lap. There were three guys and a lady in the video call. "Aww~ She's gorgeous Ohm!" Avery says and Ryan smiles. "That she is Avery." The other three congratulate Ryan and show their support for him. Ryan then introduces me to them and them to me. "(Y/N) this is Avery and Luke" He points to the lady and brown haired man who were sitting next to each other. "That's Bryce." He points to the blonde man with pretty blue eyes. "And that's Jonathan." He points to the man with black hair and blues eyes. "Everyone. This is (Y/N)." He says while gesturing to me. A chorus of hellos came from the small group of friends. "N-nice to m-meet you all..." I stuttered, slightly nervous. Ryan hugged me and assured me it was alright. "I can't wait till you meet Jasper and Tobi." I looked at her confused. "Jasper and Tobi?" I question. She smiles a proud smile. "They're my children. Jasper is six and Tobi just turned three." I nod and smile. "It sounds fun." Ryan then joins our conversation. "How about everyone can come over in a few days? It'll give you a little time to settle in." I nod as everyone else agrees. Soon enough Ryan ends the call. "Time for bed (Y/N)." He says as he carrys me upstairs to my room. I snuggle into his arms, feeling quite content. He gently lays me down and I slowly drift off to sleep. "I can't wait to meet everyone..."

~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed! I don't have much to say this time but feel free to request. They always are a big help. If you want more of this request done I'll happily write it, as I really enjoyed writing these last two. Anyways, I hope you all have a good day/night. See you all later!
~Avery