Chapter 1

Writing my first story and starting off with a fanfic, let's see how this goes!
By the way if you didn't already know (y/n) means your name.

I sat in the corner of my room and contemplated my decision for a bit. *click* I took a sharp breath as I pressed submit. I had just bought a ticket to London, of all places I could have gone to, I picked somewhere that is over ten hours away from home. I had already applied for a work visa and got accepted but something about actually buying my ticket made it seem all too real. I can't believe I'm actually doing this.

Three bags packed to the brim sat in the corner of my room, or, my old room I guess. The plane didn't leave till next week but I wanted to be prepared, I sighed. I breathed in the familiar smell of my house as tears started to form in my eyes. I grew up here and now I'm leaving, I'm leaving everything, my friends, family, heck I'm leaving my own country too!

"Hey (y/n)! Would you come down here for a second?" My mother yelled from down stairs. I stood up and wiped the small tears that didn't quite make it down my cheeks. I trudged to my door and slowly turned the nob before making my way to the kitchen. My mom enveloped me in a suffocating hug and quietly cried into my shoulder.

"Mom, I'm not leaving yet, we still have another week left." I said holding back tears and trying to stay strong around her.

"I know I'm just going to miss my baby so very much." After holding on for a few more seconds she released me but held onto my shoulders and I watched her tear-filled eyes dart between mine. She let out a shaky breath and hugged me again real quick before she remembered what she originally wanted me down for.

"Okay, I have the whole week planned out, jam packing everyday with something to do!" She exclaimed. I sighed and rolled my eyes as she stared at me, hands on her hips, with a small grin plastered on her face.

"Jam packed? What if I want to see my friends before I leave?"

"Already taken care of, that is this saturday, I've already contacted all of your people!" *Sigh* That's mom for you.

"So just Sara and Hailey, then?"

"Yeah but just saying them two kind of makes it sad that you only have two friends." We both laughed until our sides ached in pain. Man am I going to miss this.

Yay! First part done! I hoped you liked it I plan on updating regularly and feel free to comment about anything and I'll reply back if you have any questions or important thoughts!