Chapter 4

So, this is going to be the first REALLY important chapter, if you have made it this far, congratulations, the good part of the story is finally happening.

Dear Dan,

Thank you for the letter, I thought it was really nice. I just moved here all the way from America, that's why I was crying.

(y/n)

After signing my name I opened my door quietly and slid the note under the door in front of me. I knocked a little so he would know, then quickly darted back and closed my door smiling to myself. I decided to move my things from the empty living room to my empty bedroom. It was a nice apartment, I just wished it had been prefurnished. At least I won't have to worry about what happened on the sofa. I heard a knock at door and headed that way. I saw the note Dan had left me and I picked it up.

You moved here all the way from America That's insane! No wonder I could hear you all way in my bedroom:) Anyways, you feeling up to talking in person yet?

-Dan

I quicky grabbed another piece of paper and replied yes and headed across the hall to send it to him. As I was sliding the letter under the door, it opened suddenly and next thing I knew, I was laying up against my door with my hand over my head, yet again.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" A tall man with dark black hair and blue eyes immerged from behind the door.

"I had no idea tha-, wait a second, what were you doing in front of my door anyways" I looked up, confused by him.

"Are you, Dan?" I asked with a questioning look.

"No I'm Phil, but Dan is my roommate. Why?"

"We were talking through little notes, I just moved here, I'm your new neighbor!" He looked down at his feet and saw himself standing on the letter I was giving to Dan, he picked it up and looked back at me with a now cheerful look.

"Dan! You got a letter!" I heard scrambling when a slightly taller man with dark brown hair and brown eyes appeared behind Phil. I assumed this guy was Dan.

"Phil! Give me that it's from-" Dan noticed me sitting on the floor, holding onto my head, I gave him a smile and he sort of laughed.

"So you must be (y/n)! I'm Dan, uh, you need any help down there?" I nodded and he put his hand out to help me up, when I went grab his hand I noticed a small amount of blood on it. I looked up and Phil looked mortified, Dan just looked plain confused.

"Phil, I'm fine just a little cut from the door." Phil looked a little relieved but still concerned.

"Wait, I'm confused, what happened here?" Dan asked looking back and forth between Phil and I. I stood up and dusted myself off and felt the cut and decided it was small enough to just cover it with a Band-Aid.

"Oh, um, right, well (y/n) was putting your letter under the door when I opened it rather quickly and knocked her off her feet." Dan saw Phil holding the letter with his name written on it, he grabbed it from Phil's hands and opened it. When he finished reading it he smiled and looked back at me, His smile is so cute, I thought.

"Okay, how about we all go into our apartment and I brew some tea and Dan will get you a plaster or something," Phil offered. Dan and I agreed so we went in. Their apartment looked so cool, but I mainly noticed their furniture and how well put together it was, I pulled a few ideas from their setup considering that our apartments had the same, basic layout.

Phil put a kettle on and open-flame stove, and brought out three mugs.

"Dan why don't you get (y/n) a wet rag and plaster for her head."

"Oh! Right, I forgot." As Dan ran out of the room Phil turned to you and smiled.

"So what brings you to London? I notice you have an American accent on you."

"Actually I just moved here from America, today, I finished college a few months back and thought about moving somewhere different." Phil nodded and Dan ran in with a first aid kit and a goofy smile on his face.

"I think I got everything!" He exclaimed. Phil shook his head and I giggled a bit.

"What?" Dan asked.

Welp, chapter four done, and we finally have actually met Dan and Phil! I had a lot of fun writing this chapter and I'm really excited about this series. I might be a bit too excited as I'm writing about two chapters a day. Anyways with all of this writing, I think I might publish once a day, but like with all things I might loose my excitement and slow down a bit. So if I don't continue uploading everyday, please don't get upset. I hope you have a wonderful day!--Burger