Chapter 5

Oh my gosh guys thank you so much for 50 reads! It may not seem like a lot but to me it's pretty big. Well anyways i hope you enjoy the chapter! By the way I'm going to my grandmother's house where there is no internet, I might be able to upload but if I don't you know why.

Dan wiped the dried blood off my forehead and placed a bacon bandage over it. Phil handed me a cup full of tea and joined us both on the couch, I took a sip of the hot liquid.

"Mmmmm, wow Phil this tastes great."

"Thank you, some people just don't appreciate my talent." Phil glanced at dan and I laughed at him.

"So (y/n), what brings you to London?" Dan's question was soon followed by him making a loud slurp.

"Well, when I graduated from college I saw a job offering here and decided 'why the heck not.'" Both Phil and Dan nodded. Phil proceeded to ask me what my job and what it was, I told him that I designed circuit boards for computers at a big-time company.

"So what do you two do for a living?"

"Well it's not as great as yours, but Phil and I do Youtube." My eyes widened in shock.

"You two do Youtube‽ That is so cool!" Dan blushed a little and as he and Phil smiled widely. We spent the rest of the night talking about what kinds of videos they do and my many Youtube obsessions. We also watched a few of their videos and I instantly subscribed to all of their channels.

"Thank you for having me over I had a lot of fun." I smiled and Phil smiled back, I blushed a little.

"W-well come over anytime you like, if you feel like it just walk right in." Dan said with a small smile. I nodded to them both and headed over across the hall to my place. They don't seem that bad at all, I think I just might be able to survive this.

I ordered some takeout and made a makeshift placemat in the middle of the floor out of today's clothes. I was in my pajamas and was getting ready for bed. I decided to check my phone since I hadn't been on it all day.

Sara: How's it going all the way in London? I'm dying to know:)

(y/n): It's going good. I've met these two really cool guys that live across from me

Sara: Ooh are they good looking?

(y/n): Oh my gosh, Sara!

Sara: Well are they cute or what

(y/n): Yeah they are kind of cute...

Sara: Do you like one of them?

(y/n): I don't know yet...maybe a little

Sara: Do tell

(y/n): His name is Dan.

Sara: Sounds cute, you should ask him out

(y/n): WHAT‽ NO! WHY WOULD I EVER DO THAT‽

Sara: Because you think he's cute and you only live once:)

(y/n): Sara...

Sara: Hey I have to leave so listen to what I say, if you like him just go for it, you never know what's going to happen. Don't make me come over there and do it for you!

(y/n): Why do you have to be so right? Just give me a little bit I've only known him for a day.

Sara: Okay...I'll leave it to you for now. But if you take too long I might just have to take matters into my own hands. Anyways, I'll talk to you later. Love you!

(y/n): Alright, love you too

What if he doesn't like me back, I don't know if I can handle being rejected right now. I layed out a cheap blanket and pillow that I bought from the store earlier. I planned on going furniture shopping the next day since it would add stress and I wouldn't be able to fully unwind.

*Time Skip*

I laid there on my blanket staring at the ceiling, Why can't I just fall asleep? It has been almost a full hour of me just laying there. I decided to get up and do something. I checked the time on my phone and it read 2:30am. I sighed and started walking throughout my apartment. I walked to the store and bought some cleaning supplies and swept all the floors, dusted the fans, and cleaned the counters. By the time I was done I heard a knock at the door. Who would be here at 3:23 in the morning?

I opened to see Dan with his back to me trying to open his door, but fumbling with the doorknob.

"Dan?" I asked and he jumped and quickly turned around with a surprised look on his face.

"Oh! You're up, um, sorry I heard you leave your flat and I wanted to check on you to see why you were up so early."

"Is that why you were retreating to your door?

"Well, I suddenly changed my mind, I thought you might've fallen asleep already."

"Yeah I did go to the store about an hour ago. What took you so long?"

"Oh, I, uh, was waiting for- um actually it is a bit late and I should be going to bed soon, so, see you later. Bye!" He quickly opened his door and shut it shouting the last part. I chuckled to myself, He's so cute, wait stop you barely know him just wait a week or two before you start obsessing over him. Or just don't obsess at all...

I made my way to my room and laid down on my makeshift bed and I finally fell asleep.

I might have to divide the chapters that I have already written into two so that I will have enough to post this week, I promise my writing will go back to normal this Thursday!