Chapter 13

Sorry guys, I've had so much going on, you will not believe. Apparently all my teachers like to assign projects all at once! Anyways I actually have a plan for this chapter, and it's extra long to make up for my missed days. Hope you enjoy.

It had been a couple of days since we got back from America. I sat on the couch between Dan and Phil, we were watching a random movie that I didn't care too much for but they seemed to enjoy it. I curled up to Dan and he held my hand and I yawned.

When the film was finished, Phil announced that he was going to bed.

"Will you stay if I put on another movie?"

"Depends, what would this movie consist of?"

"I don't know, you could pick if you want."

"Okay, yeah I'd stay for that!"

"Great, I have to go to the bathroom first, so how about you pick one while I'm gone?" I nodded and headed towards their movie collection. I picked out (favorite movie), I was going to put it on when I heard Dan's phone go off on the table. I headed over out of pure curiosity to look what it said.

-Hey Dan! I miss you. Have you broken up with that one chick yet? I'm dying to have you all to myself.

What? Was he...cheating on me? Tears started to threaten my eyes as I thought for a reason as to why he would get that message but everything led back to what I dreaded most.

"Hey what mov-" He looked at me then to his phone and looked slightly confused.

"Dan, are you cheating on me?"

"What! No, why would I ever do such a thing?" He ran over to me and grabbed his phone back.

"Oh my god." he mumbled to himself.

"So how are you going to explain that one, huh?"

"Look (y/n), I don't know this person!" He tried to put his hand on my shoulder but I moved out of his reach.

"I don't want to hear it. Whatever story you have, I don't care. We are over." Dan looked as if he were to break down into tears at any moment. He opened his mouth as if to say something but nothing would come out. Phil emerged from the hallway and yawned.

"Hey, what's going on in here?"

"Nothing," I glared at Dan, "I was just leaving" I grabbed my phone and stormed out. I ran past my door and out onto the streets. I think this is the way. I didn't care that I was bumping into people I just wanted to get as far away from that place as soon as possible. I ran for a while longer before I made my way in front of PJ's flat. Why on earth would he cheat on me? I ran to his door and knocked hurriedly. A very tired and confused PJ opened the door but his expression softened when he saw my face. He ushered me inside and lead me to his couch.

"Tell me everything that happened. I'm here for you." I weakly smiled at him and told him all about Dan's text message and he pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back.

"Oh (y/n) if only you knew how special you really are." I looked up at him.

"You think so?"

"Without a doubt you are the greatest person I've ever met." I smiled at the thought. PJ was such a great guy. We hung out several times and I even did a few videos with him. I was glad to have had a best friend like him. I looked into his eyes and he blushed a little. Without thinking I dove into him with a powerful kiss. He kissed me back at first but then he pulled away.

"(y/n), I don't think you want to be doing this."

"No, I do, I really do." He studied me for a little bit.

"I don't think so, if we were to get together I'd want it to be because you really, really wanted to. Not like this, it isn't right." He held my hands in his and sighed. I thought for a bit, Do I really want to or is it just because of Dan?

"PJ, I want this, I want you." I looked deep into his eyes while he searched for a reply. Instead of speaking he just kissed me, passionately. He wrapped his arms around me and I tangled my hand through his curly hair and put the other behind his neck. The only reason we stopped was to catch our breaths but kissed again craving each other's lips. He picked me up and carried me to his room and shut the door.

Time Skip

I woke up facing a sleeping PJ, he looked so adorable when he slept with quiet snores escaping his lips. I slowly got up and headed towards the kitchen. I made myself some cereal and waited for him to awake.

"Good morning." PJ smiled at me with his curly mess of hair that sat on top of his head.

"Good morning." He sat next to me and grinned.

"What are you so happy about?"

"Oh, nothing."

"Alright... Anyways, I think I'm going to head over to my place and grab some things, okay?"

"Sounds great." There he goes with that grinning again.

"You are too cute, you know?" I said while messing with his hair. He pulled me down to kiss me on the cheek then sent me on my way. While I was walking I decided to check my phone since I hadn't been on it all day yesterday.

Dan-(y/n) what you saw it's not what you think honestly!
-Please, the message came from this fan who has been stalking me and somehow found my number!
-Please answer me, I wasn't seeing anybody I swear!

I also had five missed calls from him, my eyes began to water a bit. I didn't know what to think, Dan hadn't cheated on me, but last night with PJ was amazing. Also PJ is a great guy and I don't want to hurt him by getting back with Dan, but I don't want to hurt Dan by staying with PJ even though it wasn't his fault. I felt so confused and had nowhere to go.

I did the only thing that I could think of and started a phone call.

"Hello? What is it (y/n)?"

"Hey I need to talk to you about something important. Actually it's about Dan and PJ. Would you mind meeting me at Starbucks right now?"

"Definitely, I'll head over there right now."

Ugh, again I'm sorry that I haven't updated in forever. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I wish all of you can have a great day! P

PS- This is also unedited so I apologise in advance for any and all errors.