Chapter 6

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring in my ear.

*BEEP, BEEP, BEEP*

I checked my phone, No new messages. I yawned and stretched my arms and legs. My back hurt from sleeping on the floor. I walked into my kitchen and decided to pour me a bowl of cereal. I piled the cereal as high as I could get it without falling and poured as much milk as possible. I began to stuff my face as much as humanly possible. At that moment Dan walked into my kitchen and a few pieces of cereal fell out of my mouth.

"Hey (y/n) you left your door unlocked." I could tell he was trying not to laugh and I blushed slightly as I chewed, trying to hurry up.

"What, why didn't you knock before coming in?"

"I did, then I tried the door knob because you didn't answer and it was open so I invited myself in." I can't believe I left my door unlocked all night.

"Well, what did you want?"

"Actually Phil and I were wondering if you would like to hang out later and maybe go somewhere." Me? Go hang out with Dan? YES PLEASE, wait calm down, play it cool.

"Sure, that sounds like a lot of fun." Dan smiled and chuckled to himself a little, and I put my finished bowl in the sink along with my spoon.

"Great! Meet at our place around 4-ish?"

"Look forward to it!" He nodded and stared for a little before he started to walk towards me. I sort of froze as he got closer. Dan then rubbed his thumb slowly across my chin and rubbed it off on his pants.

"You had a little milk dribbling down your chin, there." I blushed with embarrassment as he turned and headed out.

"Wait! Dan?"

"Yeah?"

"How about we, you know, exchange numbers just in case any plans change?"

"Oh yeah that's a good idea, you never know when you might fall asleep on your couch." Dan laughed as he gestured towards my empty living room. I giggled a bit too and glanced at the empty room.

"Yeah, I was meaning to get some furniture soon but haven't gotten to it yet."

"I understand, I am the king of procrastination. Well I should be heading out, Phil and I have to record a video for Youtube."

"Oh, okay, um I'll come over at 4 then?" He smiled and nodded as he walked out. I waved to him as he shut the door. Oh my glob, am I going on a date with him? Wait no of course not Phil is going to be there and he didn't even mention anything about it being a date. *sigh* If only.

*Time Skip*

"And would you like us to drop everything off at your flat or do you want to come pick them up for yourself?"

"I would like for you to drop it off, would they be able to help me carry everything up to my apartment?"

"Yes of course, miss." I nodded to the woman standing behind the counter at a furniture store. Ugh, everything is so expensive, but what I can afford is so ugly.

"Alright! You're all set, you should look forward to a truck coming by within the next five days and if not please contact us at this number." She pointed to a number at the bottom of my receipt.

"Okay, thank you very much!"

"Have a good day!"

"You too."

I walked out of the store and hailed a cab. As I sat, I thought about what I'd be doing with Dan and Phil later.

When I arrived I realized that it was already three and that I needed to start getting ready if I wanted to be done by four. I pulled my hair into a ponytail, and put on a little concealer, I was never really into makeup and all that. I picked out a pair of black-denim skinny jeans and a dark blue T-shirt with a black and white cat on the front. I pulled a black hoodie on and unzipped it and finished everything off with a pair of black high-top converse. I grabbed my small, one-strapped backpack and put my wallet, keys and phone in it.

I knocked on their door and Phil yelled that it was open. I walked in and Dan dropped a chocolate Malteser that he was eating.

"Wow, you look great." Phil stated and Dan shook his head in agreement. I don't think he noticed that he dropped his half-eaten chocolate on his pants.

"Dan, um, you dropped your...uh" I pointed to his pants and he gasped in surprise and blushed as he picked the piece of chocolate off.

"So, where are we going?" Phil looked to Dan and Dan shrugged his shoulders back at him.

"We have no idea." I laughed a little and they joined in and soon we were all laughing hysterically and grabbing our sides in pain.

"What are we even laughing about? I completely forgot." Dan and I were both staring at Phil while he was talking, trying not to burst into more laughter we gave in at the same time, erupting the room with laughs. Then I snorted while trying to catch my breath causing us to laugh even harder. After laughing and giggling for another 15 minutes we all agreed to just stay there and order some pizza for the night. This night was definitely one of my favorites.

Alright, alright, alright. Chapter 6, what do you think? Me personally, I really like it but it is my book and all. If you like my story so far please leave a comment and if you really enjoyed it maybe even a vote.