Log #1: Hair

"It only takes one person to change your life: you." 

~ Ruth Cosey

-----------------------------------------------------

Goal of the Week: Hair

Monday - Was able to go to the store after school to buy essentials such as hair extensions, curlers, straighteners, different shampoos and conditioners, hair sprays, blow dryers, oil products, and manuals on hair designs. Stayed up until midnight trying different styles on my dirty blonde hair.

Tuesday - Used hair extensions for the first time without any styles. Was given positive reviews by friends and teachers; was told I was fake by Andrew. Gave me determination. He will like me.

Wednesday - Learned how to curl my hair from watching YouTube videos. Hair extensions were used at school with them curled. Feeling excited. 

Thursday - Cheat day. Didn't have my extensions on. Was picked on by Andrew and the rest of his group. 

Friday - Used extensions again; were curled. After school, I went to the mall and got a stylist to help me try more complicated styles I found in the manual. Left her a monetary tip.

Saturday - Did not go out the entire day. Practiced the styles that the stylist showed me. I think I'm getting better.

Sunday - Went to church with my hair curled perfectly. Was asked if I was a different person by my youth group. 

Goal Achieved? 

Yes.