Chapter 23

Tia's POV

“Hi AverageGirl."

He looked amazing, he wore a suit with a small rose tucked in his pocket. It was perfect. He was perfect.

“You look beautiful Tia." I could feel my cheeks blush as he walked closer to me.

He reached for my hand and spun me slowly around, only making me blush more.

“I love it when you blush." He said, stroking my cheek.

“It looks amazing Jai!" I said. A table was placed infront of a huge water fountain, small candles were floating on the water. It really was amazing.

Jai took me towards the table and pulled out a chair for me. A true gentleman!

“I had to get takeaway food, but it's your favourite!"

“Chinese?" I smiled and he nodded opening the bag and pulling out the food. It smelt amazing! We served ourselves, both taking generous helpings.

He laughed at how much food was on my plate “What? We're not going to waste it!"

“I'm just glad you took plenty rather than nothing!"

We made small talk about how good the food was, and how he knew what my favourite Chinese dishes were as we ate. It was so delicious!

When we finished we sat in silence, but it was a comfortable one, the sun was starting to set and the sky was a gorgeous pinky purple colour.

“Fancy a walk?" His voice broke the silence.

“What happens if I say no?" I chuckled, knowing he'd said it for a reason.

“Nothing, I'll just walk home." He shot me a grin meaning he'd caught on to what I was thinking.

“I suppose I better come then because if you walk off without me, I don't expect the boys to be holding directions pointing towards home!" I giggled and got up.

Jai came beside me and we started following the footpath. Our hands brushed a few times, each sending fireworks up my arms. He finally interlinked his fingers with mine.

I looked down at them and smiled.

“The perfect fit." He said and I raised my head to look at him.

“They really are." I could feel my cheeks blush. His fingers loosened from mine, did I do something wrong? He turned away and walked to the bushes, his backed turned to me.

He swiftly turned back round and walked towards me, his arms behind his back. He brought them forward.

“A rose for my lady!" He said in his best British accent. I giggled at his action as he came closer to me and offered the flower to hold.

“Thankyou" I whispered and he leaned in, placing a soft kiss on my cheek. I raised my hand and held it on the spot. The simplest of gestures he can make perfect!

It was starting to get dark as we walked back to the fountain with the candlelights. The light was dim against the darkness which made it all the more romantic.

I hadn't realised where Jai was until I felt a presence behind me. His arms wrapped around my waist and I felt his breath on my neck.

“Care for a dance?" His voice was husky yet his words were so smooth.

“We have no music Jai" I turned around to face him, his arms still round my waist.

“Who says we need music?" He pulled me closer to him as we started swaying. Any other time this would be weird but it felt.. natural.

“Look at the stars, look how they shine for you
And everything you do
And they are all yellow"

His voice was low and quiet as he sung it into my ear.

“I came along, I wrote a song for you
And all the things you do
And it was called yellow

So then I took my turn
Oh what a thing to've done
And it was all yellow

Your skin, oh yeah, your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
D'you know? You know I love you so
You know I love you so

I swam across
I jumped across for you
Oh what a thing to do
'Cause you were all yellow

I drew a line
I drew a line for you
Oh what a thing to do
And it was all yellow

Your skin, oh yeah, your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
D'you know? For you I'd bleed myself dry
For you I'd bleed myself dry

It's true
Look how they shine for you
Look how they shine

Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And all the things that you do"

He stopped singing and stood backwards, his arms still wrapped around me though.

“This sounds cheesy, but you shine brighter than any star Tia. You're so beautiful, one of, no scrap that THE most beautiful girl I've ever met. You're little gestures are so cute, when you scrunch up your nose when you giggle, when you twirl your hair when your nervous, your cute little sneezes. You're amazing Tee, you're perfect and I know I don't deserve you in any sense but I was wondering..

Jai's POV

Come on, you've done so well don't back out now, ask her! ASK HER!!

“Will you be my girlfriend..?" And then she kissed me, softly but passionately, fireworks flew through me.

She pulled away, “Please don't ever say you don't deserve me, if anything it's the other way round.. And I'm so lucky to be your girlfriend"

I froze.. did she?

“Did you just say yes?" My voice was shaking.

“Yuhuh.. I mean yes, yes I will be your girlfriend!" I picked her up and spun her round and round whilst she just giggled. I put her down and pulled her in for a kiss, our lips moved perfectly against eachother, I could have stayed like that forever but we had to pull away.

This grin on my face isn't going anywhere!

Tia's POV

So it's official, I am Jai Brooks' girlfriend!

A/N so after 23 chapters they're together! FINALLY!;)

I hope you liked how it played out, and roll on the next chapters!;D
Thanks everyone for reading!:')

Vote Comment Share x