Little Dove, Pt. 2

Slight smut warning... I'm so, so sorry.

°°°°°°

After the show, the venue cleared, leaving a few stragglers along with Archie, the band, and myself alone in the building. The band was busy backstage, still packing up equipment as Archie and I sat at the bar, and so far my dad hadn't popped up and spilled the secret.

"You look really great tonight," Archie said, brushing my hair over my shoulder.

"Well, thank you," I mumbled bashfully. "You don't look so bad yourself," I said, taking in his appearance again.

He was wearing a simple Vans shirt and some ripped up jeans, and although it was nothing fancy or out of the ordinary, he looked damn good. That must have been a natural quality of his, because no matter what he looked like when I saw him, he looked fantastic.

"I wonder what other trouble can we get into tonight," he mused, reaching over my shoulder (he was standing behind me) to get his drink.

"I'm sure we'll come up with something."

"I hope we do; I don't want to leave yet."

We chatted for a few minutes, but soon Archie changed the mood when he began to full on flirt with me, kissing my neck and nibbling my ear as he whispered suggestive things in my hear- all things I was totally down for. We took it down a notch when Brent came over, as he was standing on the other side of the bar, and that would have been highly inappropriate.

"How'd we do?" he asked.

"Fucking awesome!" Archie said happily, raising his glass.

"I think you guys did better tonight than last time," I said, causing Brent to raise his eyebrows in surprise.

"Really? Last time you said nothing could top it," he said with a smile.

"Yeah, well, I was wrong." I fidgeted in my seat, trying to push out the dirty thoughts of what I'd rather be doing with Archie at that very moment, all of which were very vivid.

Archie still stood behind me, and judging by the soft chuckle that made his chest rumble against my back, he knew exactly what was on my mind. As he and Brent talked for a few minutes, he snaked an arm around my waist and slowly began to brush his fingers against my thigh.

"Hey, kiddo, what's up," my dad called, walking over to us.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Instantly, I was thrown into high panic mode; either Taime or Brent were going to slip up, and Archie was busy toying with me to the point where I almost couldn't think straight.

"Hey, Taime, uh, not much. You guys were great tonight," I said, forcing a smile as Archie continued to tease me.

"Thanks, Lucy," he said smiling reassuringly at me when Archie wasn't paying attention, as if to say, 'the secret is safe with us.'

"By the way, Taime, this is Archie. Archie I'm sure you know who T-" I gasped involuntarily when Archie slid his hand between my legs and pressed against me, causing my dad and Brent to instantly glance up from what they were doing.

"You okay?" my dad asked, his hazel eyes holding both concern and curiosity.

"Hm? Oh, yeah. You know when you get a pinch in your lung and it feels like needle is being jammed between your ribs? That's the feeling," I lied, passing it off as Archie pretended to be innocent. "Um, do you have my phone?" I asked him.

"Uh," he checked his pockets. "No, I don't."

"Oh, I think I left it in my bag; can you please come with me to get it? I don't like wandering around after what happened last time," I added lowly.