1

She was staring at the sky in her balcony with her back slightly bent down, hanging on the fence as she hold her phone. Waiting for someone's call.

"Nara?" A female voice echoed in her eardrums from afar but she didn't give any reaction to it.

The female; her mother, stood beside her as she heave out a heavy sigh. Looking at how her daughter behave.

"How long are you going to stay like that?"

"Forever?" She reply lazily.

Her mother stood there in regret, asking her daughter that doesn't seem to have a manner while talking to her.

"Dad will be coming home earlier."

"Oh, is it true?" She roll her eyes.

Her mother was about to speak up about that but Nara's phone rang. She immediately straightened her back up and answer the call.

"Where are you?"

["The new chicken place...?"]

"Right! I'm coming." She answer excitedly.

"Where are you going, Nara?"

"Nowhere." She exclaimed as she rush her steps towards her room and get ready.

After getting dressed, she went out of her room.

"Nara, where's Jungkook?"

"I don't know." She deadpan, knowing the truth was with her all along.

As she was going to left the house, her father came back from work.

"Hi, dad." She peck his cheek and hastily wear her sneakers.

"Where are you going?" Her father asked as his wife took the briefcase from him.

"Nowhere. I love you guys."

"Call Jungkook to come home!" Her mother exclaimed in worrisome.

"If I remember!" She reply along with a soft giggle.

She took a cab to the new chicken place not so far from her house since her car broke down yesterday. Her phone kept vibrating as the texts coming in nonstop.

After a not so long journey, the cab stop. She paid the driver and hopped out of the cab, arranging her giddy yet so evil steps entering the chicken place.

She look around to find a specific person in the crowd. A smirk smug on her face when she saw the distressed face of that person.

She draw her steps towards his seat and sit across him.

"Hello, my little brother." She teased annoyingly to the latter.

Her brother roll his eyes in annoyance and heave out a sigh.

"If mom and dad knew the secret, Imma chop you off." He warned.

Nara scowled at him and fake a scared face on, putting her hands up.

"Wuuu, scary scary." She teased as the giggle came afterwards.

Her brother once again rolled his eyes and called the waiter to order. Nara, or basically both of them are gluttonous, ordered a lot. Everything's on her brother. That's why she's all giddy.

"The deal is on, bro." She cheered as she start to savour the chickens.

Her brother ignore her, putting all his trust on his sister not to expose the secret.

"I ignored mom's calls just for this. If you ever—"

"I know, I know." She snapped as she continue to wolf over the fried chicken.