6

It was 3 in the morning and Nara's phone is ringing so loud, interrupting her sleep.

She lazily took her phone and answer the call. Not in the mood to even get mad since she was too tired.

The first thing she heard is a little boy's sobbing which actually made her fully awake.

["Nara."]

"Oh my God, Jimin. What happened?" She asked as she sit upright and pushed the duvet away from her legs.

["I don't know. Jiseul suddenly crying so hard. He's searching for you, I think."]

"Wait there, I'm coming."

["Please be fast. He won't stop crying. His temperature is getting higher."]

"Wait a minute. He had a temperature?"

["As soon as he cried."]

"Okay, okay. Wait for me to come."

She hung up the call and pull her hoodie, doesn't care about her messy appearance that she was just wearing her blue printed pajama.

Quietly, she went out of her house without making any noise and close the door carefully.

»»

As soon as she arrived there, Jimin has already wait for her in front of the door, looking so worried.

He might look like he'd annoyed the hell outta Nara but he had no choice. Jiseul were rarely acting like this but since he met Nara, he became more aggressive. It somehow frustrate Jimin but he can't do anything other than telling him off about his mistake.

"Where is he?"

"In his room."

Nara stormed in the house and rush toward Jiseul's room only to find that the little boy is bawling his eyes out.

"Oh my God, Jiseul." She called in worried.

"Mommy...." Nara pull him into a hug and Jimin was right. He had a temperature.

"Jiseul, you had a fever." She muttered. The little boy is still crying in her arms as she glance at Jimin.

"Did you give him any meds?"

"I've tried. But he pushed away." He explained, feeling so useless as a father.

"Why didn't you eat the medicine?" Jiseul shook his head and just hug her tightly.

"Mommy, don't leave me again. I'm scared." He cried.

Nara hush his cries off and caress his back gently, persuading him.

"No, no, no. I'm not going anywhere. I'm here with you. I'm not leaving you, okay?" She convince.

Eventually, Jiseul calmed down a little and slowly drifting into a deep slumber.

"He's asleep." Jimin whispered.

Nara look over the little boy and nod as she move him to lay down on the bed with Jimin's help.

Jiseul whined a little when he felt that Nara is going apart from him so Jimin pat his forearm gently to shush him sleep.

"I think you should just stay here for the night." He suggest.

Nara was too tired to even think about her family and just agree with him and slowly dozing off while keeping Jiseul calm.

Jimin on the other side were staring at the two person in front of him while patting the little boy's forearm.