Alternative Ending [M]

Nara were laying on the bed, staring at the ceiling in boredom. Jiseul weren't there. He was at her parents's home, playing games with his uncle Jungkook.

Jimin then went out from the bathroom after taking a hot shower. She could smell the freshly showered Jimin from afar as she peek a little.

She then move to the other side and rest her head on her palm, watching every movement that Jimin did.

"Hey, sexy." She called, winking at him through the mirror. Jimin avoid his gaze from her.

It really looks like Jimin was going to be her prey tonight and that makes him a bit nervous.

'Why is she so scary like that?' He thought as he kept drying his hair even though it was already dry.

Nara decide to stand up and went to him as she wrap her arms around his torso, back hugging him.

"Faster. I'm bored." She whined. Jimin's body tensed a little when her hand sneak in to his shirt, caressing his abs gently.

"W-What d-do you want t-to do?" He stutter.

Nara smirk at it hardly as she turn him around to face him. Pulling away the towel from his hair and place it gently on the dresser.

"What does newlyweds do on their first night?" She asks, purposely pulling the waistband of his pant down a little.

Jimin could feel his heart pounding so hard that it's gonna explode anytime soon. He took a deep breath.

"Don't tell me you don't know. You've been married once, Jimin."

Nara caress his torso using her thumb and somehow would purposely press it into his flesh to make him go insane.

She leans in to his neck, attempting to mark the pale skin but someone just had to interrupt their precious time.

Her phone rang loudly but she doesn't seem to be bothered by it as she continue to suck on his soft spot making him moan a little.

She became frustrated and sucking on the skin so hard as her other hand reach out for the phone and shut it off immediately. She did it to Jimin's phone as well.

She'd done marking him as she trailed her kisses on his sharp jawline to his lips.

Eventually, she'd stop and back away from him as she sigh. It made him confused on her action.

"W-Why?" He asks. Nara had her brows furrowed in disappointed and left to bed.

Jimin trailed behind and sit beside her, pulling the duvet over his waist to cover up his already hard member after the teasing session.

"I don't know how to do it." She sigh, disappointed to herself for being a dumb at these kind of thing.

Jimin push all his pride away and made his way to sit on her lap to make her feel better.

Nara could feel his hardened cock poking her, making her body tense. Her hands slowly making its way to hold his waist and pull him closer. He let out a small yelp at it and let his head fall on her shoulder. His breath hitched when Nara's hands trail inside his shirt and touch his skin.

"You're so hard, Jimin." She mutter in her low voice. "But I don't know what should I do." She continues.

Yes, she meant it. She know nothing about sex. All the teasing and stuff, she'd just saw it in movies.

Jimin groan a little when her hand made its way into his pants, caressing his lower abdomen. Nara could hear his breath harden and uneven, which made her feel better that she'd dominate his breath away.