2

She was getting ready for her classes later. The last night event, she prayed that it was just a bad dream.

She stared at herself for a little while then glance at her wrist watch. It was actually super early in the morning.

6.30 am.

And her class start at 9. She still got a few more hours before it started.

Nara shut her eyes tightly and heave out a sigh. 'Why did I woke up so damn early?!' She thought as she lazily slump her head on the dresser.

She then straightened her back and grab her phone, ready to leave the house since it's still early and everyone wasn't awake yet.

She carefully tiptoed toward the main door, wearing her sneaker and left the house immediately. All she want is a fresh air and morning is the best time.

She took a walk around the street, heading to the Han River which is not that far from her house.

Just like how she stood in her balcony waiting for Jungkook's call, she hang herself lazily on the railing. Staring at the river as the sun slowly goes up.

The sky were purplish which indeed made her mind cleared. She heave out a sigh.

"So you're here too?" She heard a man's voice beside her so she tilt her head lazily since she recognized the voice very much.

Jungkook just done with his morning jog and were panting a little as he enjoyed the morning scenery with his sister.

"Didn't know you're a morning person." He teased, only to get a glare from her.

"Shut up." She snap.

The wind blow through their hair, making her sigh. It was calming for them.

"Just accept the marriage, noona. It wasn't a big deal. Isn't marriage a good thing?" He convince.

"Words are easy, fool. The responsibility is hard. You know I hate commitment. Mom and dad knew too. But why.... Ugh!" She groans in frustration when she thinks about it.

"It's stupid! I don't even know his name and I don't want to know. Whoever he is, I hate him." She continues.

Jungkook chuckle at his sister weird attic and shook his head. "You're gonna accept him no matter what, noona. He'll be your husband at the end of next month." He said.

"Who said so? Dad? Well, you know what, I'm planning to jump off the river right now." She said as she lift herself casually over the railing but Jungkook immediately pull her down.

"Don't be stupid, noona." He paused and heave out a sigh, "It's not a bad thing. What's wrong with married at young age?"

"I don't love him, Jungkook. And I'm still studying." She protest but her reason doesn't convince Jungkook at all. He thought it as ridiculous.

"You can just train yourself to love him after married. And marriage doesn't stop you from studying." He argue.

Nara sigh in defeat. She know no matter how much excuses she give, Jungkook will always have the logic answers.

"He's a good guy from what I heard. He'll love you for sure." He finalized. Nara doesn't seem to be interested in the topic at the moment. She was completely done.

'You don't understand, Jungkook. It was hard for me. I know nothing about marriage. I'm scared that it won't last.' She muttered in her head.

»»

She skipped mostly of her classes. Even though she did attend, her soul wasn't there with her. Her mind flew away, thinking about the marriage thingy.