4

It was Saturday morning and Jimin was preparing a breakfast for his son and himself.

"Daddy!" Jiseul cried out as he rush his steps to his father.

Jimin halt his cooking and close the stove so that his cooking doesn't burn. He crouch to his little one.

"Where's mommy? I can't find her anywhere." He pouted. Jimin sigh at it before stroke his son's hair.

"She went out."

"Where? Is she coming back?"

Knowing that question were a bit hard to answer the little one makes him sad. 'Your mother won't be back, Jiseul. I'm sorry.' He thought to himself.

"Daddy?" He was snap out when the little one call him. He smile at him.

"Um... she'll be back." He simply said, convincing the little one much.

Jiseul's face lit up when he heard that his 'mother' will be back. She's not leaving him anymore. Well, that's what he thought.

"Now, sit here. The breakfast is almost ready." Jimin said as he lift the little one and sit him at the dining table before he went to the kitchen and continue what he left.

Jiseul eyed on Jimin's phone that were place on the table. He smile as he took the phone and search for Nara's contact before pressing the call button.

["H-Hello."]

Nara were still asleep that time since it was Saturday. Plus, she's not a morning person. Never a morning person.

She was a bit annoyed that someone just had to disturb her sleep. Her eyes weren't fully opened when she answer the call.

"Mommy!"

Just then, her eyes widened when she heard Jiseul's voice. She quickly sit upright.

["O-Oh... yes.. Jiseul-ah. Why did you call?"]

"Where are you? Daddy is preparing a breakfast for us. Come back fast!"

As for Jimin, his eyes widened when he saw Jiseul were calling Nara early in the morning. He rush toward him and place two plates on the table.

The little one hand the phone to him as he nervously take it. "H-Hello." He stuttered.

Nara was a bit relief to hear Jimin's voice so she went back laying on her bed, eyes closing.

["Oh, hi."]

She muttered in a sleepy voice. Jimin smile at that, thinking that it was cute to hear her sleepy voice.

"I'm sorry about Jiseul." He said as he walked away from his son and took a glance at him every now and then.

["No, it's okay."]

"Daddy! Tell mommy to come back fast! I'm hungry!" Jiseul exclaimed in the background. Nara heard that and she was suddenly wide awake.

"Um, I'm sorry about th—"

["I'm up! Just wait. Bye."]

She hung up the call and immediately strode in the bathroom to clean herself. It was still early and now she had to rush here and there. Plus, it's a freaking Saturday.

'Oh my God, I don't even know why am I doing this. I'm not even his mother!' She whined to herself and wear her casual outfit. As usual, a student style. Wearing a sweatpants and a black tee with her hair tied up in a messy bun.

She grab her phone and left her room. Rushing her steps to the main door as she ignored her family's stare.

"Dad, I'm using your car!" She exclaimed as she took the car keys and hastily went in the car.