9

Jungkook decide to check on Nara whether she's back or not that morning and surprisingly, she's there.

She was still sleeping in her usual style. All the papers scattered around the bed and some on the floor, her laptop opened, and her books were everywhere. It's like she's back to herself and everything before this never happened. Nothing happened before.

Jungkook being a good brother he is, in intention to apologize, clean up the messy room. The room was as if a rat nest or something.

He sigh. 'No one can be more messier than her. A legend.' He rolled his eyes as he organized the papers. He knew how to organize it according to the group since he used to help her a lot in her assignment.

In no time, the room was cleaned. He sit at the edge of the bed, staring at how his sister sleep. Legs spread apart, one arm on her stomach and one arm above her head, looking so tired.

He shook his head. How weird can his sister get more.

'Good thing you're my sister. I would've throw you away in the Han River while you're sleeping for punching me last night. Tch!' He deadpan in his head, glaring so hard at her swollen knuckle.

Out of the blue, Nara woke up and immediately sit upright. Making Jungkook jump in shock.

"Fuck! The assignment!" She lift her lethargic body off the bed and sit on the chair, continuing her assignment as fast as she can.

"Bruh! Wash your face at least." He advised but Nara ignore his existence completely.

Jungkook sigh at how messy his sister is. He then shook his head and left the room afterwards.

Nara still don't care about him. It's not like she's fully don't care. Just that she had no idea on how to make up with his brother after punching him hard last night that it bruise his cheek.

Later on, Jungkook came back. But now with a breakfast. He place the tray on the nightstand and sit on the bed, watching his sister stressing out over the never ending assignment.

"Eat first." He mutter. Nara furrow her brows and click her tongue in annoyance, still typing on the laptop.

Jungkook can't just do nothing as he took the sandwich and feed her. "Open your mouth." He said.

Nara didn't even look at him as she open her mouth and bit on the sandwich. She munch while finishing up the last piece of assignment.

Along that, Jungkook kept feeding her the sandwich until it finished. Just then, she finally done her assignment.

"Here." He hand her a glass of cold milk which is her all time favorite.

She swallow the milk until it finish and hand back the empty glass to him.

"Go wash yourself, dirty ass." He mutter as he left the room.

Nara sigh as she lazily lean back on her chair. She was so bad at these kind of thing.

On the other hand, Jungkook is so good at making up. He would do anything so that his sister won't feel bad. That's just how he feel he should do since Nara's suck at it.

»»

After washed up, Nara slumped herself on the bed. 'So nice to be like this.' She sigh. She had no classes today. What a nice day.

Just when she was about to shut her eyes and take a nap, someone just had to cockblock her peaceful sleep by calling her.

She lazily took her phone and answer the call.