10 [End]

★ Important note regarding the ending at the end. Please read.

»»

After a long time of explanation made by both Jimin and Nara, both family sighed in satisfaction and relief to know the truth behind all of it.

But what makes Nara nervous is, both of their family decided to shorten the date of the marriage which is in a week more after hearing the explanation.

She was nervous to have a family even though she'd felt one whenever she's with Jimin and Jiseul. She really did feel one but yet marriage just wasn't her thing but she'll try.

The Park went back to their home after discussing about the marriage. As for Nara, she had to went back to Jimin's since Jiseul won't sleep unless she was there beside him.

That's how it is.

Nara felt relieved to know that truth had been exposed and that she doesn't have to hide anymore. Sneaking in the middle of night and came back early in the morning before the sun even rise really exhaust her. She was relief that she doesn't have to do that anymore.

Just that, Jungkook being a shitty little brother he is, would tease her for being a fake 'mother' to Jiseul when Nara wasn't the type to like kids. He knew her every well. Well, he's thankful that she can cope up with Jiseul very well than he thought.

»»

After putting the little one asleep, she left the room only to be startled by Jimin's presence behind her.

"Can you not?!" She yelled in her whisper, furrowing her brows in annoyance.

Jimin chuckle at her. "I'm sorry." He mutter.

Silence took place between them. It wasn't really an awkward silence. It is rather a comforting silence.

"So," he started. Leaning his body closer to Nara. "Can I have a kiss now?" He demand.

Nara smirk at that and roll her eyes in boredom. "Is that how you plead for a kiss? Pft, lame." She commented.

Jimin pout his lips a little as he sigh and decide to walk away. Nara is way more dominant than he is but he love it. He likes being control by her. And that is the first time he'd being controlled. Not even his late wife did it.

Nara sit on the couch and forcefully grab his waist down, making him plopped down on her lap while he was walking away.

"I told you to be a very good boy, right?" She whisper, making him stiffened by the sensual sentence and her hot breath brushing his nape.

"N-Nara..." He called, eyes wandering all over the place. "W-What are y-you doing?" He stutter.

Just then, Nara push him back on the couch and hover above him. Pinning his arms on each side of his head.

"But you're being so lame." She pout, lightly straddling his lower region.

Jimin let out a very soft moan when she did that as she lean closer and decide to tease him by pecking at the corner of his lips.

"You look so desperate." She tease as she chuckle at how desperate Jimin look.

Jimin were squirming under her, desperate to get a kiss. A kiss is already more than enough. His erection? He can handle it by himself.

"N-Nara... p-please stop teasing." He whined. She smirked so hard on it and decide to just leave him with a peck on his lips.

"We'll get it done after the wedding." She said as she once again peck his lips.