Movie Date

"I'll get the tickets you go get the snacks?" Cole suggested. I nodded,  splitting up from him.

Cole and I had been official for two months now, though we had known each other years before.

He was always one to suggest romantic evenings. Dinner dates, walks in the park, gazing at the stars. Tonight however, I suggested we just go out for a casual movie and he was quite thrilled with the idea.

So now here we were, finding each other after grabbing our tickets and treats. We would be seeing a comedy tonight, one that neither of us had heard of before.

"Ready babe?" Cole asked grabbing the soda I handed him.

"Let's go." He grabbed my free hand and we walked into the theatre.

After finding our seats, back row seats Coles request.

"Plan on making a move on me back here?" I joked.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny." We sat down and got ourselves situated.

Within seconds, Cole had done the classic 'yawn arm over the shoulder thing'.

I laughed, lightly slapping his chest.

He looked at me and smiled, our faces in close proximity. He leaned forward and closed the gap, kissing me softly.

The movie began to play and Cole lifted the arm rest between us, allowing me to cuddle into him.

The movie continued and we laughed throughout the entire thing. The entire theatre seemed to be enjoying it.

At one point I was getting uncomfortable so I sat up and Cole looked at me, frowning.

"What? I'm uncomfortable." He then laughed quietly at me.

The movie soon came to an end, making me stretch my limbs. I hated sitting down for too long.

"Are you ready to go home? I'll cook you food?" I offered.

"Honestly marry me." He said tossing an arm around me lightly and walking with me.

"Maybe someday." I said causing his cheeks to get a pink tinge and a smile to break across his face.

He drove us home, me picking the music.

Drops of Jupiter by Train was the first song to start playing.

"Now that she's back in the atmosphere with drops of Jupiter in her head!" Cole screamed along to the lyrics.

I let my laughter complement the music and we talked, sang, and laughed all of the way home.

Cole parked the car, but before I could get out he had gotten out and walked around to my side to open the door for me.

"M'lady." He said in a posh accent.

"Why thank you." I curtseyed to him.

He took my arm in his and led me to the door, unlocking it and letting me inside.

"So what do you want to eat?" I asked him.

"I kinda want pasta." He said sitting at one of the bar stools and leaning onto the counter.

I nodded, grabbing everything I needed to make spaghetti and meatballs.

While the water boiled I hopped onto the counter that was sat in front of him, leaving him between my legs.

"This early into our relationship, I'm ashamed." He joked.

I flicked his forehead and he pouted, rubbing the spot.

"Stand up babe." He did as I asked and that made him eye level with me.

I grabbed his jaw and pulled him close, lightly brushing our lips together.

His hands traveled to my hips and held them tightly.

I tried to pull away but he just pulled me back into a kiss.

"Someone's a bit clingy tonight." I stated.

"Sorry I just can't keep myself from my beautiful girlfriend."

I finished the noodles, straining them and making us each a plate of food.

We ate in a comfortable silence, soon finishing and taking our plates to the sink, rinsing them off and leaving them to wash later.

Cole then grabbed my hips, kissing me again.

"I love you Y/N" He said softly.

"I love you too"

A/N   Hiiiii, so this is the first imagine I post on this account.

I do not own the rights to this imagine, I am just collecting the best imagines about Cole in this book. :)

Bye xx