Sick

You awoke to being spooned by a boy. That boy just so happened to be Cole, your boyfriend and best friend. You slowly turned around so your face was facing his. His eyes were closed so you couldn't see his beautiful eyes. His hair was down on his face, messier than normal. His arms suddenly tightened around your frame.

"It's not polite to stare..." He said in his morning raspy voice, not opening his eyes. You smiled at him and tried to talk. Instead of talking, coughs racked through your body. In this moment you remembered not feeling well the night before either. Once the coughs subsided you began to talk.

"I'm sick. I think. Not sure. But Kinda sure." You coughed a few times during that sentence.

"I think so too. How bad is it? Other symptoms?" Concern filled those pretty eyes of his.

"My throat hurts and my head hurts and I'm really, really cold." You told him, pulling the white blankets around you, trying to get warm. Cole moved a hand up to your forehead, feeling your temperature before placing a long kiss on your forehead.

"I'll be back." He got up from the bed, being sure to tuck the blankets around you to help you warm up. Before he left he turned on Netflix on the TV. He knew you loved to watch the series on Netlfix.

"Pretty Little Liars or Orange is the new black?" He asked you.

"Pretty Little Liars please." He smiled at you and turned on the serie and then left the room. He was back a few minutes later with blankets, piling them onto you. With that, he left again.

After an episode he came back with tea and crackers. "Sorry that took so long, I had some troubles. He set the tray down on his side table, bringing your tea (made exactly how you like it) and some crackers over to yours.

"Omg *cough* You didn't have to *cough* do this for me," You said to him, smiling like an idiot.

"Of course I did babe. You need to get better, so I made you tea. Later on when you get hungry I'll make you homemade chicken noodle soup, just like my mom makes it. Works like a charm, I promise." He booped your nose and went back to his side of the bed, climbing in under the covers with you. His body warmed you instantly, so you smuggled into his side, trying to get as close to the warmth as you could. Cole wrapped his arm around you, pulling you closer, if that was even possible. Using the remote Cole closed Pretty Little Liars, and found your favorite movie instead.

"YES!" You whispered yelled, really excited. Cole let out a chuckle and kissed your forehead again.

"Why won't you kiss my lips, Coleee." You whined to him, even though you knew the reason why.

"I don't want to get sick baby girl. If both of us are sick that would be really bad." He smiled at you and you smiled back, laying your head on his chest.

The rest of the day was spent cuddling in the bed watching all your favorite movies. Cole even got up to put in the movie if you wanted to watch something else that wasn't on netflix.

"Thank you so much Cole, you're so sweet and honestly the best boyfriend ever." You said to him, love in your eyes. He looked back at you, the same emotions reflecting in his eyes.

"I love you too, and I'd do anything for you, Y/N." With that he came back to the bed, kissing you on the lips. You kissed back, forgetting you were sick.

"Oh fuck, Cole! Now you might get sick."

"Oh well babe. I guess you'll just get to take care of me."