Chapter 1

(A/N 

Lucy's POV

I woke up to the sun shining in my face, and I groggily got up. It's been a year since the Tartaros incident, and the guild has ignored me since (A/N fairytail never disbanded, Aquarius never broke, natsu survived the goo attack instead of lucy). I sighed and went into the washroom, and took a warm bath. Afterwards, I dried myself and changed into an over-sized black sweater (where the sleeves reach about an inch past my hands, and the bottom reaches to my lower thighs) with white print reading, 'I'm so sick of your shit', with white leggings and black combat boots, a knife inside the right boot, for defenses, of course, and my key on a silver chain necklace. I grabbed a black silk bow and tied my hair in a ponytail, which now reached to my knees. As you can tell, I don't dress the same anymore, after being called slutty multiple times with my old choice of clothing. I grabbed my purse, which was black leather with small spikes on the handle. I walked towards the guild and entered, walking to my spot at the bar, dodging and tables, chairs, or people. I sighed and looked up as Mira set a strawberry milkshake in front of me. She is the only one who acknowledges me, or is nice to me, besides Master. I smile a small smile and look at Mira.

"Thank you, Mira. Here's the pay." I say, handing her 50 Jewel. She smiles and takes it, placing it wherever she stores Jewels. I roll up my sleeves and take a sip, admiring the taste of it, before a voice I haven't heard in a while spoke to me.

"Oi, Luce!" I look at Natsu, surprised, then scoff and look away. If he wants to go on a job with me, and thinks I'll go with me, he's dead wrong. Then again, he's been hanging out with Lisanna now, so he's probably kicking me out of the team. Not like I care, anyway.

"So uh, we're kicking you off-"

"Lemme guess, your kicking me off the team because I'm 'weak', and 'useless', and you'd rather have Lisanna on the team. And, your expecting me to cry like a baby and leave, right?," I look at him and grin from ear to ear, "Well, too bad, buster! I don't care!" I turn away and sip on my milkshake, leaving a stunned Natsu. All of a sudden, I feel a sting on my cheek, and a loud smack an be heard, echoing through the guild hall.

"Did you just slap me, Dragneel?" I said, lacing hi name with venom.

"What're you gonna do about it, weakling?" He said, smirking.

"Get out of here, Heartfelia, your so useless, no one likes you!" He said, now chuckling. I grab the knife from my boot and stab his chest, making him scream in pain. I look at him calmly, then take the knife out, not minding the blood that gushed on my sweater and leggings. I set the knife back in my boot and look at Master, who has a surprised look on his face. Everyone did, though.

"I'm leaving the guild, Master. Make sure to remind them what family is. Oh, and don't worry, the stab won't kill him." I walk out, my insignia slowly fading from my hand. I walked out with a crazy grin on my face, but on the inside...

I was begging, even screaming, to cry, to apologize. I wanted things back to the way they were. I ran to my apartment, hyperventilating, trying not to cry, and packed my stuff. I set a letter on the bed to the Landlady, saying that I no longer live here, with the last rent's worth inside. I gave my luggage to Virgo and had her keep it in the Celestial world. I ran and ran until I was at the train station.

"One ticket to Crocus, please."

Yukino's POV

I woke up and yawned, got up, and changed into my usual attire, which, now, was a pink kimono and flats. I rubbed my eyes and combed my hair, which was now down to my shoulders, tying it into pigtails. I trailed down to the guild hall and opened the doors, only to be greeted by Sting.

"Yukino, seriously, you need to leave. Your such a weakling!" I sigh and walk over to my usual seat, and just think. My thoughts were interupted when someone decided to push me over. I look up to see who it was, and glare at Sting.

"I thought I said to leave! And since I'm master, you have to listen to me! Now get out, weakling!" I look at my guild mark and cry when I see my guild mark disappearing.

"Fine! I hate you, Eucliffe!" I storm out of the guild, tears streaming down my face. I keep on wandering, until I bump into two people I know.

Hisui's POV

I sigh and step out of the castle, wearing my normal attire (A/N her attire didn't change). I didn't even bother to wear a cloak anymore, people always found out it was me, anyway. I tried my best to deflect the cans and garbage thrown my way, blocking out the hateful words the best I could.

"Stupid good-for-nothing princess!"

"She doesn't even haven't any Zodiac keys, how weak!"

I froze when I saw Arcadios in front of me, a disgusted look on his face.

"If you're a princess, you should be able to protect the kingdom. How useless..." He scoffs.

"The King sent me to give you an order. You're banned from the palace, and he took away your 'throne'. Now go scurry in some trash." He chuckled and walked away, not minding the tears threatening to fall from my face. I ran off to go somewhere, anywhere, really. While I was running, I bumped into someone. I looked up, expecting to see a disgusted citizen, but I saw Lucy!

"L-Lucy? What are you doing here?" I say, wiping the tears from my eyes. She looks at me pitifully, and asks,

"What happened?" I smile and explain what Arcadios said.

"I don't care about the throne, really. What hurts is that my best friend said that..." I said, wiping some fresh tears. I froze as she hugged me, but soon relaxed. All of a sudden, someone else bumped into us, and we looked up to see Yukino in tears.

Lucy's POV

I look at Yukino and ask her what happened.

"Sting kicked me out of the guild... H-he said I was weak, and a burden..." I walked up to her and hugged her, bringing in Hisui as well.

"W-wait, why is there blood on you?!" Yukino asked, concerned. I began to tell them what happened, and by the end, I hadn't realized that I was in tears. They gasped and hugged me, comforting me.

"We've all been broken today, huh? Three Celestial mages, all corrupted..." I said, wiping my tears. We all sat in silence, until Yukino spoke up.

"Let's train! A-and prove to them that we're not weak! A-and I have some spare clothes for you, Lucy.." I smile and nod my head, determined to be stronger than everyone in Fairytail. Hisui does the same, and we all start heading to the woods.

( El Fin, Por Ahora ;) )