Chapter 9

(Short A/N!

Sorry for being away for a while... I got grounded off my electronics since my grades were low. But I convinced my mom to let me be on my laptop for a bit, so SCORE! Anyway, to le story~)

Lucy's POV

It's been a few years since I came to Sora no Ryoiki, or as I've grown to call it, Aerial Home, or Kuchu-ka. My main outfit was either my first royal dress (last chap), or (media), in a soft gold color.

 My main outfit was either my first royal dress (last chap), or (media), in a soft gold color

I sighed, fixing up my dress. I decided to wear (media above), Guroshi. Today was the day that I left with my mate (dragon's way of husband/wife), Zeref, the Holy Demon Slayer. I had learnt every type of magic, from basics, to Slayer magic. Though, I did not know every magic known. Only the most well known of the basics, and some of the dragons offered to teach me at later times. I stepped into the throne room, where all of my subjects were waiting, Zeref by my side.

"I will miss all of you, my friends. But I must go now, to help evade the newfound darkness in Earthland, and help it's subjects there. I will go by the name Pius Inlustris, and Zeref will go by Caecus Inlustris. I bid you farewell, friends." I say, waving goodbye, smiling. Ever since I began training, I became half Angel, and half Dragon. My wings stayed out permanently, and golden curled dragon horns grew from my head. my skin was a pale snowy white, while the material was as leathery as a dragon. My eyes were like dragons', a pale golden color, and my hair was a pale blonde, down to my heels, always braided, with white lilies placed throughout. The chain limiter was also no longer needed, since I could use MPL magic, I could lower my magic to whatever's acceptable. I opened a portal in a flash to Earthland, Magnolia. I knew I couldn't rejoin Star Angels, but I'd see how Fairytail was. Me and Zeref walked into Magnolia, smiling.

Zeref looked the same, but with blonde hair, and pale gold eyes. His clothes were the same, but was swapped in color. The cloth draped over his shoulder was black, and his cloak was white, and the gold lining was silver. He was half Dragon, half Holy Demon. He had white demon horns and white dragon wings. We ignored everyone's stares and walked up to Fairytail.

"You sure you want to join Fairytail again, Lu- I mean, Pius?" Zeref asks, chuckling afterwards. I smile and nod.

"It's not like I can go back to Yukino and Hisui, Caecus. I wonder if they revealed who they were yet?" I shrug and hold onto Zeref's hand, stepping inside Fairytail. The guild hall was rather the same, with a few adjustments here and there. Everyone was smiling, as usual, but they all seemed sad about something, or someone.

"Um, hello?" My silk voice cooed. I had also made sure to change my scent to honey and stardust, and my MP to 10%, which is slightly higher than Guildarts' magic power. Everyone stops talking and stares at me and Zeref, gaping. Then Makorov clears his throat, stepping forward.

"And who might you two be?" He asks, warmly. I knew my mistakes last time I kept secrets from Fairytail, so I decided to tell only Fairytail of who I really was.

"Awe, do you really not remember me, Gramps? Ne, I guess I did change in those few years, huh?" I say, smiling my signature smile. Gramps' eyes widen, as does everybody else's.

"Lucy..?" He whispers. I nod, patting his head.

"It is I, Gramps. The 'i-keep-disappearing-for-years' girl." I say chuckling. Everyone suddenly tackles me in a hug, but one voice stands out to me.

Lisanna.

"LUCY!!!" She yells, jumping on me.

"C-can't... breathe..." I cough out.

"Oh... sorry... hehe..."

"This feels like Deja Vu.." I say, earning a laugh from everyone.

"Who's your friend, Lucy? ARE YOU DATING?! WHEN'S THE WEDDING?! HOW MANY BABIES?!" The good ol' Mirajane yells. I sigh, making a dragon rune around Zeref.

"This is... Zeref." Everyone goes silent.

"NANI?!?!" They all yell.

"He was put under a possession spell by a demon, making him immortal, and turned into a dark mage. However, I found him and broke the spell by casting a purification angel spell. He is now what he used to be, Zeref, the Holy Demon Slayer. We are mates, and no, Mira, I'm not pregnant. Oh, and I became half Angel, half Dragon, and Zeref is half Holy Demon, half Dragon. I am now an Elemental Dragon, Demon, Angel, God, Fairy, and Wolf slayer, and I have mastered my basic magic. I am also ruler of the realms Sora no Ryoiki and Sora no Okoku. And yes, Natsu, Gajeel. and Wendy, your dragons are alive and well. I have also purified Agnologia, for he was in the same position as Zeref, though by a Fallen Angel." A few seconds later, and...

"NANI?!?!!?!?!?!?" They all screamed.

"Wait, why are you here, in Fairytail? You should be greeting your Star Angel guild!" Natsu said, scratching his head, until he noticed I did not have my insignia.

"YOU QUIT?!?!" He yelled, gaining everyone's attention.

"Yes. They attacked me for being half Angel, so I quit. I would like to re-join Fairytail, as well as Zeref. Oh, and please, call us by Pius and Caecus Inlustris." I say, smiling.

"YAY! PARTY!!!" Someone yelled. I giggle as Fairytail turns chaotic, all celebrating for me. But then I notice Lisanna at the bar, alone. I smile sadly, walking up to her, giving her a side hug.

"You okay, Lis?" I ask softly. She looks up at me and smiles sadly.

"It's just... I don't get why you're coming back to Fairytail... We treated you horribly." I smile and chuckle.

"Because no matter what, you're my real family."