Chapter 2

Lucy's POV

Once we all found a clearing in the forest, it was sunset, and it was getting dark fast. The clearing had a large tree in the center, with lush green leaves, and vines growing on the side of the tree. Me, Hisui, and Yukino all walk over to the tree and inspect it.

"Guys, come here! I found a huge clearing under these tree roots!" Yukino yells. Me and Hisui walk over to Yukino and follow her underneath the tree roots, and gasp at what we saw. There was a clearing about three times the size of my apartment, and not just my room. The entire apartment. There were even some large caves in the walls that led to bedrooms, which were the size of my apartment (about four), and three smaller caves, about half the size of my apartment each, which could be used as bathrooms.

"It's perfect!" I yell, which, surprisingly, didn't echo around the cave.

"Open! Gate of the Maiden, Virgo!" (Since my keys are on my neck, I don't have to pull the key(s) out) Virgo appears in front of me and asks,

"Punishment Princess?" I sigh and sweat drop.

"No Virgo, no punishment. Could you bring some furniture from the celestial world, please? Three beds, three mini-tables, some kitchen furniture, and any other things necessary. Oh, and could you bring some supplies for plumbing to make a small plumbing system, with toilet and sinks? Thank you!" Virgo nods, and comes back seconds later with TONS of furniture behind her, all with a galactic tint to it, besides the toilet, sink, plumbing supplies, and other etc.

"Oh, thank you! Can you please set up the sink and toilet in the smaller caves? Thank you Virgo!" She nods and heads off to do the plumbing. I turn to Hisui and Yukino.

"Let's set up, shall we?" 

  ° • . timeskip, after setting up all the rooms .• °

"Ahh! It's so amazing! Good job, team!" I say, praising Yukino and Hisui for doing such a good job on helping with the kitchen. I turn to Virgo, hearing her footsteps.

"I finished princess! Punishment?" She asks, tilting her head. I sweat drop.

"No, Virgo, no punishment. You can go back now. Thank you!" I smile and stretch as Virgo disappears in golden dust. Me, Hisui, and Yukino all sit down on the couch for a break.

"So, what do we do now?" Hisui asks. I think for a moment.

"I'll summon Capricorn, and we can practice strengthening our magic power! C'mon, let's go out in the clearing!" I say, and we all walk outside, to the clearing. It was around midnight, but none of us were actually tired. Thankfully, I brought a lantern, and placed it on the ground.

"Open! Gate of the Goat, Capricorn!" Capricorn appeared in a flash, and quickly bowed.+++

"Greetings Miss Lucy. What would you like?" I smile at him and answer sweetly,

"Could you please help me and my friends train our magic power?" Capricorn smiles and instructs us to sit and meditate. However, in the middle of meditating, we heard a rustle in the bushes. All of our heads snapped towards the sound, and I signaled for Capricorn to leave, and he reluctantly did so.

"Who's there?" I said, placing a hand over the keys on my neck.

"Relax, darling, my name is Graeca, and these are my friends, Penna and Vitreus. We are all Angels." A soft, feminine voice cooes. Three figures step out of the bushes, and all three of us gasp as we see three pairs of feathery wings from their backs. (media)

(Graeca, female)

(Penna, female)

(Vitreus, male)

(Vitreus, male)

"'Sup! The name's Penna! I'm the Angel of Weather! I use all known types of weather magic!" 'Penna' said, smiling like an idiot

"Hello. I am Vitreus, but you may call me Vitri. I am the Angel of Toxin. I use all known types of toxic magic, from poison to hateful emotional magic." 'Vitreus' says with a monotone voice. Then, 'Graeca' speaks.

"Salutations. I go by Graeca. I am the Angel of Light. I know all types of Light and Celestial magic."

We all stared at the three angel in awe.

"I-I'm Yukino Agria. A celestial spirit mage. I own 3 of the 13 zodiac, including the 13th gate."

"Hello there. I am Hisui e Fiore, ex Princess of Fiore, a celestial spirit mage. I own zero zodiac keys."

"Hi. My name's Lucy Heartfelia, a celestial spirit mage as well. I own 10 of the 13 zodiac keys." They all look at us and smile, except for Vitri, whom has a mask on.

"Come wif us! We'll teach you our magic, as well as Angel Slaying magic! And since your all Celestial Spirit mages, it'll be WAY easier!" Penna says. Graeca chuckles.

"Penna is correct. If you are willing, we will teach you here. However, we will have to transport the area to somewhere further away from society." Me, Hisui, and Yukino all look at each other and nod.

"Yes, please!" We all say in chorus. Graeca smile brightly and nods.

"Okay then! *ahem* Angelus humo seligere et interrogaverit te aream movere silvae sequestrationis moveris! (Angel of Land, I ask thee to move the area I select and move it to the Forest of Isolation!)" The air around us glowed an unbelievably bright light, and we all covered our eyes. When we opened them, we were in a completely different environment. There were gigantic dead, thorny trees towering over the area. We looked into our house we just made, and were relieved to see it was still in tact. We looked at the angels when Graeca began to speak.

"Now, ladies. Let us begin training. Penna will train Yukino, Vitreus will train Hisui, and I will train you, Lucy. You will learn proper royalty etiquette, and train to stay calm and hide outbursts of negative emotions. We will begin tomorrow, for now, you should get some rest. Goodnight."

We all nodded and headed inside, layed on our beds, and slept the night away.