Chapter 10

(This is a dictionary for Dovahzul, a language Lucy sometimes speaks, will be updated as the book continues)

Ahnok - hi

Guur - bye

Geh - yes

Nid - no

Pruzah - okay

Dii smoliin hi - i love you

Di dreh ni med hi - i do not like you

Fahvos - why

Aak - help

Fen hi - will you

Zey - me

Hi - you

Fen hi aak zey - will you help me

Dreh hi - do you

Smoliin - love

Dreh ni med - do not like  

Lucy's POV

Zeref and I have been having so much fun in Fairytail. We both fit in perfectly, and everyone accepted Zeref. Me and Zeref have been in Fairytail for about 1 and a half months, and it's time for the GMGs.

"Listen up, brats!" Gramps yelled from the balcony. Everyone silenced, and looked at Master.

"It's time for the upcoming games! In Team A, the participants will be...

Lisanna Strauss!

Gajeel Redfox!

Natsu Dragneel!

Erza Scarlet!

and

Gray Fullbuster!

For Team B, we have...

Lucy Heartfelia, or Pius Inlustris!

And, Zeref, or Caecus Inlustris!

And that's all!

Now, before you go asking if only two people can be on a team, I asked the Magic Council and they allowed it. Now,

GET TO TRAINING!" Master yelled. I smirked, teleporting me and Zeref to Sora no Ryoiki.

"Lu-lu! You're back!!!" A familiar voice yelled. I chuckled and picked my dracoceed up, smiling. A dracoceed is an exceed that can turn into a dragon. My dracoceed's name is Astrea (As-tray-yuh), and in her exceed form, she's white, with golden eyes, and golden stars on her ears, paws, and tail. In her dragon form, she's half the size of a normal dragon, and white, with gold specced scaled, golden eyes, and and can use Stellar Dragon magic.

"*gasp* And Zer-zer's back too?! Dii (I) missed hi (you) guys!!!" Astrea cried, dramatically. I chuckled.

"When we leave, you can come with us, pruzah?" I say, gently. Astrea gasps and smiles widely.

"Really?!"

"Geh." I say, smiling. She laughs and turns to her dragon form, and me and Zeref climb on her.

"BO WAH HOME! (Fly to home)" I yell, smiling. Astrea flaps her wings and soon enough, we're at the castle, and Astrea turns back to her exceed form.

"You could learn how to turn into your dragon and angel/holy demon forms!!!" Astrea says with a gasp.

"I'LL GET FORMIRA!" She yells, turning to her dragon form once more, flying off. I sigh, might as well.

Later~