Chapter 4

Lucy's POV

Me and the girl quickly, yet silently, chanted 'Hidden Wings' and, well, hid our wings. Luckily, all of our scents changed over time. I smelled of Honey and Grapes, Yukino smelled like Cherries and Mint, and Hisui smelled like Bleach and Blackberries. We all looked towards the sound of Natsu's voice, and soon enough, he ran through some bushes, along with Erza, Wendy, Gray, and Lisanna.

"Hah! I told you I smelled some people over here! They're survivors!" Natsu said.

"That is true. Might I ask how you survived the inhumanly tornado that hit this area, as well as the area around it?" Erza says, calmly. So that's what happened, huh? A tornado...

"There was a barrier around the area. We live here." I say. Then Wendy notices the chain, which is an MP limiter, around my ankle.

"Why's that chain on your leg?" I look at her and smile.

"It is a Magic Power Limiter. It hides most of my magic power, so that the forest does not die around me, or cause passengers to faint." Her eyes widen.

"You have that much Magic Power?!" I nod.

"Well, we must be on our way. We plan on making a guild. Ciao~" Hisui says, grabbing me and Yukino by the arm.

"Bye-bye now, fairies! See ya in the upcoming GMGs~" Yukino cooes. Yes, we were planning on joining the GMGs.

=+timeskip, at the magic counsil+=

"Finally, we're here! Let's make that guild, now!" We walked into the gates of the Magic Council, walking past the guards. We were brought to a room where Lahar was signing paperwork.

"Ah, hello ladies. You want to make a guild, yes?" He asks. We all nod.

"What are the names of the current members?" I quickly think of a fake name.

"I'm Seinaru Ariheart."

"I'm Yukira Tenshimo!" Yukino says.

"I am Jade e Xeria (Z-air-E-uh)." Hisui says. Xeria was a lost city Hisui found and re-built during training. The ancestors of the old city were very grateful and put her fake name as royalty, their founder queen. She told them her name was Jade e Xeria, so they named the city after her. Soon, everyone knew her name, but not her face. Lahar looked at her shocked then cleared his throat.

"Who is the guild master?" Yukino and Hisui push me forward.

"Wha-"

"She is." They say in sync. Lahar nods and writes my alias down.

"Where will the guild hall be located?" He asks.

"On Hoshijima Island. It will also be our sacred ground." Lahar nods and write down the information.

"The name of your guild?" Yukino and Hisui looked at me.

"Star Angels." Lahar nods.

"Insignia?" I thought for a moment then pasted the insignia onto a paper lacrima. (media)

 (media)