Chapter 11

Lucy's POV

I groaned, wanting to sleep longer. But, nonetheless, Zeref and I got up, telling Astrea to stay at the inn and sleep. We walked out onto the balcony, turning into our full Angel/Holy Demon Forms.

"This year, we will be doing a game called Mazes and Dragons! It's like the old fashioned game, Dungeons and Dragons, but in real life, kabo! Instead of Dungeons, the 'arena' will be a large maze, kabo! In order to get to the end, you must defeat the dragon at the end of the maze. There will be several die pieces being thrown in the maze, spawning monsters! So be careful, kabo... And the game begins... NOW, KABO!" Mato yells, and me and Zeref, or Caecus, fly down into the newly spawned arena, flying past the monsters, dodging giant pieces of dice rolling, which are spawning more monsters, and going through the maze, using our 'Angel Eyes' spell, seeing the way through the maze, and eventually reaching the end, seeing a completely unrealistically sized dragon. We sighed, hitting it with a blast of magic power, killing it instantly, confetti sprouting from the ground, the dragon re-spawning, and we were teleported back to our inn. We smiled at each other, and got in bed, falling asleep in each others arms.

~the next day, brought to you by McBabies' Zerlu babies~

I yawned and got up, due to the annoying beeping of the alarm clock, despite Zeref's protests. I chuckled and turned the alarm clock off, walking into the bathroom and changing into a normal outfit, which means not a dress. I slipped on a casual white tee (with holes in the back for the wings), which was a tiny bit too big for me, a sleeve loose on one shoulder, the bottom going to my thighs. I put on a baby pink tank underneath (also with holes in the back), just in case, and put on some baby pink leggings, and slipped on my white combat shoes. I grabbed some sunglasses (media), and put them on, as well as tying my long hair in a ponytail. I walked out, and saw Zeref, wearing a white tee and black leggings, with black converse. 

He saw me and blushed, hiding his face

He saw me and blushed, hiding his face. I chuckled, grabbing his hand.

"Astrea, meyz nau. We're going to the Domus Flau now." I said, waking Astrea up, helping her to put on a white lace dress and white sunhat. I smiled and held her in my arms, flapping my wings and flying out of the inn from the balcony, flying to the Domus Flau, Zeref behind me. We reached there about a minute before the team announcements, and went inside our hallway thing, waiting to be called, Astrea flying to the Fairytail Stand. Then, we heard Mato's voice.

(A/N All teams are the same as in anime, except fairytail (team A has Lisanna instead of Lucy)

"In 8th place, we have Quatro Cerberus!, 

In 7th place, we have Blue Pegasus!

In 6th place, it's Mermaid Heel!

In 5th place, we have Lamia Scale!

In 4th place, we have Star Angels!

In 3rd place, it's Sabertooth!

In 2nd place, its FAIRYTAIL TEAM A!