Chapter Twelve

One Week Later

Caleb's P.O.V

It's been one week and Connor and I have now grown close like we used to before. He knows that Im supposedly dating Dakota, but he doesn't know the truth. Jamie hasn't answered my texts, I've sent like a billion to her. Right now I'm on the jet with Connor and we're on our way to California because Dakota wants me to have lunch with her. Going all the way to California from Atlanta just to have lunch? Dumb? Yeah I know, but I have to follow orders. I managed to beg Connor to come along with me, I don't want Dakota to try to make me do something like at the party.

"So you don't like Jamie anymore, right?" Connor asked randomly. I looked over to him and gave him a confused look. Why would he ask that?

"Why?" I asked suspiciously, he better not say he likes her.

"I'm just asking." He chuckled. "So do you?"

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"So you're dating Dakota, but you still have feelings for Jamie?"

"It's hard to explain Connor." I sighed. I really don't like talking about my relationship or feelings with anyone. I feel quite awkward when it's those subjects. I'm so used to being alone that I never really talked to anyone about that kind of stuff. Maybe I'm like this because I'm too nice and responsible. That's it. For now on I'm going to listen to what Dakota said, I'm going to man up, be more bad. For the rest of the jet ride there it was silent. I was creeping on twitter, specificity Jamie's twitter profile, I always hesitate if I should follow her or not.

"Dude just follow her already." Connor chuckled. I didn't notice that he was looking over my shoulder. I couldn't help but blush in embarrisment.

"Okay, fine." I said and clicked her follow buttion. No wait, I shouldn't. I quickly unfollowed her.

"Why'd you do that? Follow her." Conner said and pushed her follow button for me.

"No I shouldn't." I argued and unfollowed her.

"Now you just followed her, unfollowed her, followed her, and unfollowed her again.. People are most likely going to be like what's up... So just follow her." Connor chuckled. I sighed in agreement and followed her.

"Maybe I should cover it up by following a ton of fans." I suggested and started to follow a lot of people. Connor chuckled to himself and did his own thing on his phone. After I hit follow limit I closed the app and checked if Jamie replied to my texts. Sadly she hasn't. A couple of minutes later we finally landed in California.

"Where to?" Connor asked as we walked around the airport.

"It's barely 10:30.. I forgot that there is like a 3 hour time difference." I said while looking at the time.

"We could either go to the mall or you can ask Dakota where she is."

"Let's go to the mall." I said quickly which made Connor look at me confusingly. "What? I've never been to the mall here." I shrugged. We made our way to the exit, I took photos with some fans that somehow knew I was here.

"Why are you dating Dakota? We don't like her." One girl said. I tried not to let out a little laugh. I don't like her either, but I can't just say that.

"Well.. I guess then it's my fault for meeting her, right?" I said with a shrug and walked away with Connor.

Mall

"Where do you want to go?" I asked Connor as I looked around, there wasn't that much people, but still there was many people. I hope I don't get mobbed.