Chapter Twenty

Jackson's P.O.V

"Hey Jaxon, where's your sister?" I asked as I sat next to him. We were currently at Kylie's house for a barbecue.

"Last time I saw her was in the game room with Nathan." Jaxon replied. Ugh Nathan tries to get with all the older girls, he seriously is a huge pervert. I got up and went over to the game room.

"Hey Nathan, leave." I said as I entered the game room. He was playing a video game with Jazmyn.

"Dude no, why?" Nathan said without looking away from the screen.

"Because I said so, now please leave." I said.

"Ugh." Nathan sighed and got up to leave. I made sure I heard the door close shut before I sat down next to Jazmyn.

"That was rude, we were just racing." Jazmyn said while crossing her arms.

"Did he make a move on you?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah.. He keeps talking about that one girl... Jamie." She said while trying to remember her name.

"She was cute." I commented.

"She's like 16." Jazmyn said in disgust.

"I know.. Cute like a little girl way, like how Codie is cute and Jamie's sister is cute too." I defended.

"Mhm.. Sure." Jazmyn joked.

"So when are we going to finally go out?" I blurted out.

"Never."

"Never say never, right?" I chuckled.

"Justin doesn't like it when I date, he's too protective. Plus he really doesn't want me to date you."

"Why not? I'm not bad."

"Yeah sure." She said while shaking her head. "And what do you explain all those bad media stories about you?"

"Like what?"

"You getting drunk in clubs, smoking, speeding.. All that junk."

"Those where my old days. Mom, dad, and I had a big talk and I'm not doing those stuff anymore. Well I try not to." I defended.

"Well I'm not going to date you anyways."

"Why not?" I said a little frustrated. I've been trying for already 5 plus years to date her. I haven't had a serious girlfriend, ever. I'm waiting for Jazzy.

"Because I don't." She said. She's playing hard to get and that's what annoys me.

"Well think about it, ok?" I sighed and walked out frustrated. I went out to the front and sat down on the front steps. I angrily took out a cigarette and lit it. I know I shouldn't, but these make me feel somewhat better.

Kylie's P.O.V

I was in the living room and saw Jackson storm out of the house. I wonder what's wrong with him? I decided to go see. "JACKSON!" I scolded as I saw him smoking on the steps. I immediately took the cigarette away from him.

"Come on Ky give it back." Jackson said as he blew the smoke in my face. I let out a small cough.

"No, Dad said you had to quit these!"

"This will be my last one." He pouted.

"Promise?" I said while glaring at him.

"No, but just come on.. As if you haven't." He said annoyed.