Chapter Twenty-One

Next Day

Kylie's P.O.V

I still can't get over the conversation I had.

*Flash Back*

"Hello." His familiar voice said.

"R-Ryan?" I managed to say. I motion to Justin that I was going to leave to a different room.

"Cute you remember my name." He snickered.

"W-what do you want?" I said a bit frightened. I still can remember that day clearly. It gives me nightmares.

"I still like you, I'm coming." He said and hung up.

*End of Flash Back*

I noticed that a tear rolled down my cheek. I am really scared right now, what does Ryan mean by he's coming? Where is he? I tried to not think about it as I made breakfast, but it was hard. Today Justin left early to the studio for a quick session. Jackson went to stay at dad's house once he went to the club and got drunk last night, Jazzy left with Jaxon back to Canada, Fredo, Nathan, and Elysandra went to their house since Nathan got his wrist sprained. So Jamie, Codie, Caleb, Leah, and I are the only ones in the house. Their Aunt didn't come last night because she had to do one last job, but she will for sure be coming later today. As I was cooking the bacon I went to the cupboard to get a plate and found a picture of me with my eyes covered with big black X's. I let out a small scream and jumped back. I turned off the stove and froze. Who the hell put that there? Suddenly a rag went over my mouth. I tried to let out a scream and take the rag away, but the person was too strong. A rope then was tied around me, making me unable to use my hands. I tried to fight back by using my legs, but the person lifted me up and carried me over his shoulder. Everything was happening so fast that I didn't get to see who he was. I know it wasn't Justin because the back of his head was different. I got carried outside and he got me into the back of a water delivery van.

"Miss me?" He said as he was about to close the door. My eyes widened and my heart sank when I saw Ryan there. He gave me a wink and slammed the door shut. I tried everything to get out, but I couldn't. I felt the can start to move. Oh my god.

* * *

I was crying in shock at what was happening. Ryan is kidnapping me and I feel useless. I don't know how long it has been, but it feels like an eternity. Just then the van forcefully stopped. I sat up and froze. Just then the door opened and Ryan gave me a smirk. He then carried me over his shoulder again. "There's no use Ky, I'm way stronger." Ryan spat out and slapped my ass. I tried to look around at where we were at. It looks like we're in an abandoned building? We then got into an elevator. I was still trying to break free, but Ryan was really too strong. Once we got to the floor Ryan took me into the room at the end of the hallway. He sat me in a wooden chair in the middle of the room and started to get handcuffs and handcuff my arms and legs to the chair. He then removed the rag from my mouth.

"Ryan please let me go!" I screamed as tears streamed down my face. "Not again Ryan please!"

"Shut up!" He said while slapping my across the face. "You're going to shut up and only talk when I speak to you. Okay?!"

"Yes." I said quickly. He went to a different room so I tried to get out of the handcuffs, but it was obviously pointless. Ryan then came back with a laptop.

"You're really stupid, you know that?" Ryan said with a little chuckle. "Why would you let Justin go to the studio so early in the mornings?"

"Because he's doing his music." I answered quietly.

"That's when you're wrong." Ryan said. "I've been stalking you Kylie and Justin."

"Why?" I said creeped out.

"To prove that Justin wasn't the right guy for you, I am."

"Ryan I don't fucking love you, get that through your head!" I yelled. Ryan then glared at me and started to take off his belt. My eyes widened and I started to regret what I just said. "No Ryan please... Please, please Ryan.. Please Ryan.. R-" I begged with tears coming out, but got cut off by him hitting my thigh with the belt.

"Shut the fuck up... You know what? I'm not even going to prove it." Ryan said while hitting me again. "Kylie Samantha Braun... If I can't have you, no one can." Ryan said. I tried to stop crying and gave him a confused look. Ryan then left into a different room and quickly came back. My heart sank when I saw what was in his hands.

"Ryan please no... We can talk about this, please let's talk." I begged as he loaded the gun.

"Kylie you've had your chances to talk over the years, you left me. When I got out of jail you could of contacted me, but you put a restraining order against me.. Do you know how I felt? I want you to feel how I felt... And what I felt was lifeless." He said while tearing up a little and shakingly pointed to gun towards me. I just froze, no tears, no panicking, I just stared straight into his eyes.

"Ryan... I'm so sorry." I managed to say. A tear escaped his eye and he pulled the trigger. The bullet went straight through my right shoulder. I was breathing heavily.

"Oh my god, no.... Kylie what have I done?! No I'm sorry!" I heard him say and he started to quickly unlock the handcuffs. He was shouting other things, but I couldn't make out what it was. My vision started to get blurry as I looked at my shoulder, lots of blood.

The last thing I heard was my name being screamed by a familiar voice, but it wasn't Ryan's.

End.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WHAT I HAVE IN STOCK :D IM SO EXCITED TO SHARE IT WITH YOU GUYS

*SPOILER ALERT*
don't worry, Kylie lives.

I've decided to make a new book for what happens next! it will only make sense if what happens next has its own book :) I hope you all understand and read it! It will be out later today or tomorrow!!

GIVEAWAY: soon, give me ideas what I should have you guys do :)

Instagram: WhoKnewSeries

Twitter: BeenHereSince09

Kik: BeenHereSince09.