Chapter Thirteen

1 Month Later

Caleb's P.O.V

Whenever I close my eyes, I picture you there
I'm looking out at the crowd, you're everywhere
I'm watching you from the stage, yeah
Your smile is on every face now
But every time you wake up
You're hearing me say

Goodbye.

Baby, you don't have to worry
I'll be coming back for you, back for you, back for you, you
Lately, I've been going crazy
So I'm coming back for you, back for you, back for you, you.

I've never been so into somebody before
And every time we both touch I only want more
So tell me nothing's gonna change yeah
And you won't ever walk away, yeah
Cause even though every night you'll know what I'll say

Goodbye.

Baby, you don't have to worry
I'll be coming back for you, back for you, back for you, you
Lately, I've been going crazy
So I'm coming back for you, back for you, back for you, you

Right back for you
Right back for you
Right back for you

Lately, I've been going crazy
So I'm coming back
Yeah, I am coming back

For you

Baby, you don't have to worry
I'll be coming back for you, back for you, back for you, for you
Lately, I've been going crazy
So I'm coming back for you, back for you, back for you, you

Right back for you, right back
Right back for you.

Lately, I've been going crazy
So I'm coming back for you, back for you, back for you, you.

I finished the last word to one of my new songs. I was currently doing a live performance for Goodmorning America in New York. "Give it up for Caleb Bieber everyone!" One of the talkshow people said as she came out onto the stage.

"Thanks for having me, it's been amazing." I smiled and we both sat on these stool like chairs that were brought out because she was going to interview me a little.

"Ok so the song you first performed was one of your new singles?" She asked.

"Yeah, it's called 'Back For You'." I answered as I waved to a little girl in the front.

"So obviously everyone is dying to know.. Who's this song about? Where are you going back to?" She asked. I hesitated before answering, it's for Jamie. I can't say it's for her or else Dakota will get mad and there will be drama. I glanced over to Dakota who was watching me from the side. She gave me a little glare. I guess she's wanting me to say that it's for her.

"Well.." I started, trying to find words to say. "This song is about going back to your lover, the person you love, after you obviously say goodbye in the night and the guy is saying to the girl that she won't have to worry that he won't come back because he loves her and he will come back to her the next day.. and basically yeah." I said.

"That's so cute, did you write it for anyone special?"

"I wrote it for my fans, they don't have to worry about me leaving them because I'll always be right there for them and I love them.. I also wrote it for um.. Dakota. Yeah, I like her." I said and looked to the ground and blushed, I was just acting though.

"Aw, so last question.. Anything big coming in the future?"

"Um I can't give away too much because it's a secret, but expect more music and possibly.. Maybe.. A new, bigger.. Tour." I said, whispering the last part to mess with the fans. They all started to scream loudly, I did a little giggle and waved at them.