Chapter Fifteen

Jamie's P.O.V

"Don't you need to go back to your hotel?" I asked Connor as I passed him a cup of hot chocolate.

"Nah, I texted my parents and they know where I am now. Plus is would of been bored over there." He smiled slightly. I just nodded and stayed quiet. It was a little awkward. Aunt Lucy and Leah were upstairs doing a craft and Vanessa had to go with her family, so it was just Connor and I down here. "So tell me.. How did you get that bruise?" He asked while staring at my cheek.

"I can't tell you.. I don't trust you." I said while looking away.

"You can trust me, don't worry." He said while giving me a nice, calming smile. I don't know why, but I decided to trust him.

"Uh.. You know that picture of me that sort of leaked?"

"Which one?" He smirked. I gave him a glare. "Yeah I know it, go on." He chuckled.

"Well that was during the time I was dating my ex, Anthony, so he found out and that I sort of cheated on him because of that night and then.. Today he came and yeah.. He slapped me three time on my cheek cause of it." I explained, trying not to tear up.

"I should of been here to stop him. As long as I'm here in California I'll make sure you won't get hurt, ok?" He said and put his arm around me.

"Thanks." I slightly smiled.

"So do you guys have any movies here to watch? Wanna watch one?" He suggested.

"We can find one on Netflix." I said and we started to browse for a movie.

* * *

Caleb's P.O.V

I'm surprised I've made it to California without getting noticed by anyone. Now I have to go to Jamie's house. I was going towards the entrance and waiting for a taxi when three girls came up to me. "Excuse me.. Are you Caleb Bieber?" One girl asked. Damn, what should I say?

"No? Why would I be him? Heard he is a jerk. I'm not him, now leave please.. I have important business to do." I said, trying to make my voice different. Luckily they bought it and left me. About a minute later the taxi came. I remembered Jamie's address and I told him the address. After 10 minutes, we finally made it. I gave him the money I owe and got out. It stopped raining, but the sky was still dark and cloudy. I took a deep breath and walked up to her doorway slowly. I wonder who will answer. I hesitated before answering. What am I going to say? I thought for a minute and then knocked on the door. Just then the door opened and I saw her. Jamie. "Jamie." I said quietly. She frowned at me. "I'm really really really sorry. I was a jerk to you and I'm so sorry."

"I don't care, I hate you." She said and was about to close the door, but I put my foot between the door so it wouldn't close. "Stop, leave."

"No, please let me talk and explain." I begged. She sighed and let me in. I walked in and saw Connor on the couch.

"Caleb? What are you doing here?" Connor asked while sitting up straight.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Chilling with Jamie." He shrugged.

"Well can you please leave? I need to talk with Jamie alone."

"Uh.. Ok? I'll go in the k-"

"CALEB!" I heard a little voice squeal and little arms wrapped around the bottom half of my body. I smiled and looked down at Leah.

"Hey Leah." I said and picked her up to hug her.