Amanda Green

Hi my name is Amanda Green and no I'm not Green

Hi my name is Amanda Green and no I'm not Green. I'm that girl in the social status where I'm not bullied but not a bully. Not popular but not at the bottom. 

Silly me I forgot to tell you more about me and not my horrible school. I have chocolate brown hair and blue eyes (In Media). And I have a major crush on Percy Jackson. It started out as a tiny crush. Like, Oh he's cute.. but it quickly escalated. I'm a close friend of his and me and my group of friends were invited to spend the night at his house. My friends are Anna, a brown hair brown eyed girl, Micheal, A brown haird blue eyed boy, and Stella, A blonde haired brown eyed girl. Did I mention Stella and Micheal were dating? Whoops.

Welp time to go to first period English.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-Time Skip brought to you by Monster Donut.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

RING RING

Finally!! I thought I went to my locker and watched as Percy and Stella walked by. They waved at me and I waved back. "Amanda" I head a voice behind me say. I turned around to see Micheal. "Do you know where Stella went?" He asked. "Yeah, I saw her and Percy walk outside to wait for you." He thanked me and walked outside. I finished packing my stuff and got in my black car [Insert nice car here] and went home. 

I chose to wear a black crop top and shorty shorts. I curled my hair put on mascara and walked out to my car. I was going to ask Percy out today (Oh Chicka only if you knew). 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-Time skip because Kronos is afraid of me-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

When I arived at Percy's Appartment there was a group of people I didn't know surrounding the Wii playing Mario Cart. [Insert Seven, Reyna, Nico, Thalia, and Will's description here] After Percy Introduced me to Piper, Jason, Frank, Hazel, Leo, Annabeth, Reyna, Nico, Thalia, and Will I kinda figured out who were dating. Piper and Jason were dating, Frank and Hazel, Nico and Will, And I assumed Leo and Annabeth Were dating. (You don't know how much I was dying when I wrote that last part) Thalia and Reyna were single.

We all sat around and played on the Wii. When Annabeth beat Frank in the game, Annabeth and Percy went outside to do who knows what. I deciddd to follow them to see if Annabeth was stealing MY Percy. (*Gagging*)

When I caught up to them they were on the roof. They were cousins, right? What I saw next hurt. Annabeth leaned in and kissed Percy. He would probably pull away and scream at Annabeth about how he had a 'GirlFriend'. But I knew he liked me. I knew he would scream at her but I would do it for him. I stomped across the roof and shoved them apart. Annabeth looked suprised but Percy looked even more suprised. " STOP ANNABETH YOUR JUST SOME SLUT WHO WANTS PERCY FOR A WEEK AND THEN DUMP HIM. EVERYONE KNOWS YOUR JUST JUST A STUPID, UGLY DUMB BLONDE. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT PERCY LOVES ME SO BACK OFF MY BOYFRIEND." I yelled. 

After my explosion both of their faces looked murderous. Then I realized the rest of the people had heard me and come up to the roof concerned. Then Percy yelled, " LAST TIME I CHECKED ANNABETH IS MY GIRLFRIEND NOT YOU. ANNABETH IS BEAUTIFUL IN FACT,  100,000 TIMES PRETTIER THAN YOU. SECONDLY SHE IS NOT A SLUT WE'VE BEN DATING FOR 2 YEARS AND IVE KNOWN SINSE I WAS TWELVE. THIRD OF ALL ANNABETH IS NOT A DUMB BLONDE. SHES WAY SMARTER THAN YOU. ANNABETH IS TAKING ALL ADVANCED CLASSES AND YOU WERE HELD BACK." 

Tears stung in my eyes as everyone went silent. Everyone was looking at me, disgusted. "Get. Her. Out. If. Here." Percy said still steaming. He wrapped his arm around Annabeths waist. Percy's friends threw me out of the apartment building. Percy hasn't showed up to school since.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

How did you like it??

This literally took forever to write but I'm really proud of it.

Next Chapter might be Jiper idk 

Ugh The next Character probably won't be a mean person because I was gagging writing that

Anyways, 

Have an amaZHANG Day/night

Byeee

~Addy

P.S. I know I didn't put Calypso in here I did it for a reason. I ship Caleo I just couldn't have her in this Chapter.