A/N AND Chapter

Okayy lets do the AN first-

42 reads

This is CRAZY!!!

I know I'm the last chapter I said 32

It was accurate

Now it's 42 NOT EVEN AN HOUR AND 10 PEOPLE READ!!

OMGGGG

I just want to thank Y'all again 

And this Chapter starts... NOW

Hi, I'm Gabby

Hi, I'm Gabby. I go to Goode High and I have a huge crush on someone. I don't know if I can trust you so I'm not going to tell you yet. (I'm Evil (:) Anyways, My friends are Sabrina, and Madison. We're nice to everyone but not fake nice. Sabrina is dating a guy named Jake and Madison and me were single.

Okay I think I can trust you. I have a crush on Hazel Levesque. Hey I never said I liked Guys. Anyways I'm going to ask her out Today. We always passed notes during class and sit together at lunch so I think she likes me. No harm in asking her out. We can still be friends if she's straight. She has nothing against lesbians right?? 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.Time skip to After School-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I gathered all my confidence and walked up to Hazel. "Hey." I said. "Hi." She said in return. I sat on the bench next to her then I decided to ask. " Wanna go to a movie sometime li-" she cut me off by saying "Sure!". "You didn't let me finish..." I said. She looked confused. "Like a date?" I said. Hazel didn't know what to say but she finally said "Gabby, your one of my best friends but, I don't like girls like that...". "Oh." I said. "But we can hang out any time and try to find you a Girlfriend.". I smiled at that. "Thanks can we hang out this weekend?" I asked. "Of course," she replied with a simle.

-.-.-.-.-.-.Time Skip two months-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Hi, It's been a while but I found myself a girlfriend name Brittany. We couldn't be happier and Hazel is the best for introducing me to her.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-. 

I know I know, crappy ending but this is my favorite chapter so far 

I know I said this at the beginning but Thanks so much for 42 read ILYSM

Okayy next chapter will probably have a guy who likes one of the seven or Nico or Will idk yet

Byeee

~Addy