Thanks and Other Stuff

*this is going up a little later than my next Chapter but I can't wait to finish it. This will also be mentioned in that Chapter* THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.3K READS. I seriously started crying when I saw it thank you so much.

Sorry you know I was gonna start reading Magnus Chase. Also sorry this isn't going up on my other book (Causually self promotes my Book of Randomness rants and other stuff) but I need more people who have probably read it to her this. I have a couple of things to say about the amazing books

1. Blitzstone is real. FIGHT ME

2. Hearthstone made me cry several times (3 to be exact (Drawing him))

3. FierroChase/Beatrice is my life ship. It grabbed me by my ankles and pulled me in. (I saw fan art on pintrest and did a little digging but it's the main reason I purchased Mango Cheese and the gods of Sassgard but wow there is so much more)

4. WOW. Rick you have really outdone yourself. Honestly I started crying at the end on Hammer of Thor because I cannot wait untill October for Ship of the Dead.

5. I can officially announce I have read every one of Ricks Books :) :) :)

6. Out of every book I have read and will ever read Alex Fierro will forever be my favorite character.

7. And most importantly, thank you again for reading my story.

Next Chapter will Probably go up tommorow untill then, Peace out

*Sighs* Where are you October I NEED MORE SWAGNUS CHASE

Oh and thanks for all the OC's you guys came up with they are all AMAZING!

Byeee

~Addy Daughter of some deity, Somewhere

Xox