Anna-Lisa Powk

This character  was recommended by @GlassFeathers . Thanks so much for this Character (I'm writing this on my phone because my personal laptop is in the shop so if there's any typos or stuff like that that's why)

And this Chapter starts NOW!

Sunlight Streamed the the small windows of the Hermes cabin

Sunlight Streamed the the small windows of the Hermes cabin. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, temporarily wondering where I was, when the memories of yesterday came flooding back into my mind. Me, standing at my vanity, carefully turning the tube of dye between my fingers, wondering what everyone would think. Then, the finished product. I had always been doubted or blown off when I accomplished something, or not been taken seriously because of my blonde hair, so I decided I was better off without it. Then everything else came back, the monster, what they call a hellhound, attacking. One of my close friends, Jordan, telling me to run to a location I had passed many times, giving my clear instructions on how to get into camp. And I ran. Only later did I realize Jordan had been killed by the hellhound

I felt fresh tears forming, threatening to break loose.

No.

I couldn't do this to myself again. Jordan wouldn't want me to.

I quickly got dressed and freshened up with everyone else. I finished just as a conch horn blew, telling everyone to go out to breakfast. I tagged on to the end of the line, not knowing exactly what to do.

After everyone was finished eating, Chiron went through the announcements with me only half hearing them.  

"-also one last thing," he paused, "our newest demigod, Anna-Lisa!" He motioned for me to stand, I obliged.

As soon as I was on my feet everyone gasped. Had I done something wrong? Did my pants fall down? At that moment someone nudged me on my shoulder and then pointed up. I got the last glimpse of a silver owl before it faded completely.

I shifted my weight, clearly uncomfortable,

Chiron suddenly broke the silence as he told the Athena table to take me to their Cabin, and get me settled in.

First, I gathered the few things I had in the Hermes cabin, and walked towards the Athena Cabin. Annabeth, the head councilor helped me settle in.

They set me up with the bed in the corner, and let me finish up by myself. I pulled one of the few things I had out of my bag, which happened to be a picture of me and Jordan together. I sighed and taped it to the wall, quickly hurrying to get out so I could head to my first activity for the day.

-.-.-

After archery I walked back to the Pavilion. There was another guy there, with sea green eyes and jet black hair, and I was automatically attracted. I slowly walked my way over there, careful not to fall or make a fool of myself.  I sat down in front of him, not knowing exactly what to do.

"Hi." He said clearly lost in thought.

"Hey," I said back, my voice one octave higher than normal.

He didn't say anything else, that means either he's not into me or he's not into me. 

He was lost in thought, not paying me any attention. A couple seconds later, a girl with gray eyes and blonde curly hair walked over and sat next to him, and I was automatically jealous of her. I knew this girl to be Annabeth, head of the- wait, If this was Annabeth then this had to be...

"Hi Percy," she said.

Oh no! I knew they were dating, it's all the Aphrodite Cabin ever talks about, but it didn't click in my head that this was the Percy Jackson. That was it, I couldn't do anything to break them up if the stories I heard were true.

After we all introduced ourselves and went through the pleasantries I made up some lame excuse so that I could go.

I didn't want to see her face ever again!

Okay so I actually went through 3 drafts for this story, once it was just really bad, the second one I got this OC confused with another and got the character completely wrong, and the third time I made her a mortal so, yeah

This weeks been a little rough with band and me thinking I was horrible at my instrument but, it turned out the instrument was broken (though it didn't seem to be and teacher initially thought it was me) and there was a lot of tears

Anywayyy enough with my person Drama, if you're here from the first Chapter the suggestions are closed for awhile because I want to focus on getting the characters that have been already suggested. The day they will be opened is still TBA 

FINALLY, on a happy note I've gotten a Snapchat especially for you guys to communicate with me and stuff. I absolutely LOVE talking to the 2k of you (TYSM AHHH) Also, please don't try to go looking for my personal Snapchat, instagram, etc. those are all PERSONAL. Maybe I'll look into getting a more professional one, but in the meantime I have pictures on family and friends on there and I don't want to violate their privacy and stuff, so thanks for understanding!

SNAPCHAT :) :)- Addilyn.xoxo (yes Addilyn is my full name lol)

My chat is NOT going to be disabled so feel free to say hi or ask me anything (hey even recommend an OC) if you'd like

Okay Byee,

~Addilyn

PS- Jordan was a satyr lol

(I forgot to clearly state it but... whatever)