Troublesome (edited)

(Silence POV)
It was lunch time and it was quiet in the library. How nice, 60ft up in the air and yet these rather short people are still able to reach the book on the top shelves. If that wasn't impresive then I guess nothing was impressive. 

At this point, most students only had to say the title and the author of the book for them to fly off the shelves and present themselves to the reader. This resulted in her being undisturbed for the time being. 

(Author: Stop being a bookworm! Nothing exciting happens here!

Silence: shrugs not my problem

Author: intense glaring)

"Silence! Do you have lunch?" I heard Angel ask.

"....." how did you find me, do you have eyes above your head or something?

"You have to eat lunch you know! Here, you can have mine!" she said cheerfully. 'Really this girl.....can't she say things maybe less cheerfully? It really wasn't her fault, but my head hurts every time I hear such a cheerful voice. 

"Angel, she isn't worth your time you know," one of the girls behind her said.

"But she's, my sister," Angel said, blacklisting this girl. 

Yes, Silence is my sister and you're saying that my sister isn't worth my time? Perhaps she isn't caring, but she is still my sister yes? What are you, a stranger telling me? It wouldn't be wrong to say that Angel wanted to strangle this girl, it seems that she wasn't such an angel afterall. 

"Hello there mademoiselles, could you excuse us for a moment. I need to talk to this girl," I heard a voice say rather politely.

"U-um o-okay," my sister stuttered out. The girls behind her giggled, and started twirling their hair and fixing their appearance. Angel started internally gagging, uterly gross! Are you guys prostitutes or what. Let's not ask this innocent girl how she knew that prostitutes exsisted shall we?

"It's fine, didn't you hear? He called her girl that means he doesn't like her," another girl replied. Without them knowing it, a certain blonde girl dissapeared from their group.

Silence was oblivious to this, 60ft up in the air, would it even be possible to hear their whispers? Besides, her books were rather interesting. 

When all the giggling girls left, including Angel, the guy with purple haired guy slammed his hands down on my table. What was his name again? Jack, Jake, Jacob? I'm pretty sure it starts with a J or maybe a K....

"Can you please explain why you were reading about poisons?"

'Why do people keep bothering me? All I did was read you know.'

"You weren't trying to poison the prince were you?" he asked in a suspicious tone. 

Silence stared at him incredulously. This guy was truly delusional. Did he think everyone was after his prince? No, better question, perhaps he was gay for his prince. In that case, his behavior made sense, still, he thought to highly of the eleven year old prince. 

Yet, none of this had anything to do with her so she went back to reading. Wait, how did he get up here in the first place. She looked towards his direction then remembered that there was a permanent ladder carved into the library shelves. 

Still, we're 60ft up in the air, how did you get up here so quickly? Ah, this had nothing to do with her. 

"Can you please answer me?," he said in a polite tone, with a hint of agitation and anger. 

Brrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg

"Tch, I'll be watching you," he said walking away to join the blondie that was watching us the whole time. As long as he doesn't bother me I'm fine with it. Though this situation, if it was her a few thousand years ago, perhaps she would've already died laughing. 

Ah, the years really did wether down her personality. 

Time skip (After a boring day of school in which Silence pays half of her attention)
"Silence, can I please talk to you?" the teacher asked as I was about to leave the classroom. 'Hmmm? What does he want now?'

I stopped in my tracks and turned around. 

"The writing inside the book, is it yours?" he asked.

"Found," I tell her. I glanced up from my book to see my teachers confused face. I sighed and went back to reading. If she found out that I wrote it down, I doubt that she'll give me a moment of peace. 

Because they really were genious. 

"What do you mean found? You mean you found it like this already?" the teacher asked.

I nodded.

The teacher gave her a look of doubt, but in the end, he was a teacher and a moraly right human being. If a student didn't want to tell him anything, then what could he do? 

"I see, your dismissed. But may I keep this book?"

Silence shook her head, do I look like a nice person? Her dead eyes bored into the eyes of the teacher, making him sigh. You really couldn't say anything to people with eyes like the dead.