Tournament Part 2

Keme's POV

When we reached the other end of the portal, I immediately looked for Silence. Making sure that she wasn't teleported to a different place.

I was shocked, well shock would be exaggerating it. As thought, she did escape, wether this was good or not was up to perspective. Yet here we were, stuck in a dying world. As thought, the gods have decided that it would be better to sacrifice a world than to let her run rampant. 

Though, if the rumors of her were true then wasn't it that she would destroy the world before anything else?

"Let's go look for a place to rest," I told Silence, they were in line for more than half of the day. It was now noon and it would be a good idea to have a base as well. Until they figured out where they were that is.

3rd person POV
Wherever the duo went, they brought along a tyrannical aura, which scared most of the demonic beasts, and some contestants. The contestants of course, thought that it was simply a very powerful beast as another student couldn't possibly produce an aura this frightening. 

This resulted in the duo not being confronted with any beast nor contestant. Of course, Silence knew nothing of this nor did she wonder why she there wasn't any encounter with any beast. Keme however seemed to glow. Well, having to contain his aura everyday does take it's toll, ending with it becoming stronger. It was truly an endless cycle. So now that he could release it........of course, he's have to withdraw it if they were to kill anything. He wondered how Silence was able to contain her aura. 

Meanwhile, in another part of the forest. A young maiden was skipping around without the care in the world. Behind her where the three boys, keeping an eye on her while scheming against a certain someone. 

"Be careful," Daimon called out to Angel.

"It would be a pain in the neck if you brought us trouble," the other one with red hair said.

"I'm not that weak," Angel complained, while blushing. 

"Of course-"

"Of course you aren't weak, it's that if you encounter a beast stronger than you......"

"Oh, ok then," Angel said bashfully before spotting a daisy patch and running towards it.  

They then glanced at each other with a challenging look and a killers intent. 

"Not until  we kill him," the other one said. If it weren't for the fact that they wouldn't be able to defeat Keme by themselves, they would've already killed each other a long time ago, regardless the consequence.

"And the girl?"

"She needs to die as well."

And the root of this problem was happening was busy making a daisy chain, completely aware of the problems she would bring by doing that simple action. Her mouth curved upwards as a fragment of a spirit sliped into her host. 

Heh, this world was indeed boring. The only reason she was here was because of her little sister......

Angel sighed, the world will soon dance in the palm of her hands, though there wasn't any fun in this little world. No fun at all. 

She glanced at the men behind her, their eyes filled with despair as words they didn't mean came out of their mouths. 

Isn't this what true despair was? To be unable to controll anything? Angel laughed, what you gave to me, I will give to everyone, only then...perhaps my heart can rest in peace.