......... this is a castle

As some of you know, I changed the covers! And in my opinion, they're beautiful. The covers were made by @HazehanaMonousagi 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Silence was leaning against Keme inside the carriage, half asleep.

"We're here," Keme gently said, helping her up. Silence groggily blinked her eyes open. Keme opened the door for Silence and lent his hand towards her, she held his hand and stepped out and was greeted with one of the most extravagant sight she had ever seen.

She glanced at Keme, who seemed to understand her unspoken question.

"I'm the son of an archduke," he explained. 

They entered the the mansion (that was more like a castle) together, a butler opening the door. Silence noticed that the servants were all wide eyed when they saw her, but thought nothing of it. 

A silver haired woman with peircing blue eyes walked down the stairs, an eyebrow raised when she saw Silence. 

"Mother, this is Silence. Silence, meet mother," Keme said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you," the lady said, assessing Silence before nodding and speed walking outside.

"Sorry, my mom's always like that."

Silence just shrugged, "library?" she asked. She always wondered what it would look like, considering that Keme would always bring her books that she'd never seen.

Keme chuckled, "if I show you the library what would I be able to bargain with?"

"Ah," Silence gave him a silly smile as if knowing that he would bring her there anyways and Keme relented. How could he go against such a pure smiel?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dinner time

"And who is this young lady?" a man with yellow eyes and pitch black hair asked.

"Silence," the mother replied. 

"You be quiet," the man shot back.

"Father! Her name is Silence!" Keme said smiling. Silence looked at the close family in front of her and blinked, it wasn't often that you could find a loving family like this one.

"Oh," he replied blankly and stared at her, "for some reason I feel like you remind me of someone."

He pretended to think for a moment, "oh now I remembered. You remind my of my wife."

"Then she'd make a very good wife," Keme's mother said quietly before going back to eating. Silence (silence silence, not bookworm Silence) spread across the table. The only noises was the tinkling of the utensils that Keme's mother made.

"Wife eh? Well, it is about time that our son gets a fiancee...."

"....... Come on Silence, my father is crazy," Keme said seriously, dragging Silence out of the dinning room.

When they were gone, the father starting laughing.

"Ah, young love...." he said.

"Young love?" 

"You know, even after all these years your still clueless about human body language aren't you?"

"But it's Keme, is it possible for him to love?"

"Ah, but if it's her then it should be possible."
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm almost done with editing ;--;-;-;-;-;--;-;-;;-;-;-;