Conspiracy

In all honesty she had never done this before, but she had read about it. If there was any time to try it it would be now, and if didn't work then she would always hide.

They charged at her again and she waited till the last moment to dodge it, making them stumble yet again. She then quickly placed a distance between them so that if it didn't work then she'd have some time to run.

She concentrated and focused on him. When he rushed at her again, his sword already in a position to slice at her. She quickly raised her hands (imagine zombie position with hands in the front), by then the crimson moon had slowly started to fade. Nevertheless it still worked. The mysterious assailant collapse due to too much blood going to the head. Blood gushed out of his mouth, nostrils and ears. It was a rather horrifying sight even Silence grimaced a little when she saw it.

Surprisingly, or perhaps unsurprisingly the assailant was none other than Skylar, the crown prince.

'The prince? But he couldn't be that stupid now could he? He's known for his intelligence and no doubt has many assassins that he could order around. There must be something bigger going on. For now it cannot be discovered that it was I who killed him, if I value life.'

With that thought she quickly drew the blood from the ground, using the last of the crimson moon's power scatter it into the air as thin as possible. What was left was a very pale looking, slightly blue colored skin with hints of red along his face. She had to wait around an hour for the effects of the blood moon to dissipate before carrying him with the help of the winds.

First sleep I had in about a hundred years.

I know right? It was rather refreshing.

Oh dear, you killed the prince?

Well you certainly aren't the first one to do so.

Say, how long do you think that she'll stay alive?

Probably a long time, she's smarter than the others.

But no matter how smart you are one mistake could cause her to die. Remember the time when Arnold died by falling from a cliff?

That was pretty funny, though what a waste of good talent.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you find the bastard child?" a quiet but commanding voice sounded though the room.

"Yes your majesty."

"Good good, I'm afraid this child of mine is too controlled by that emotion of his. It won't be long till he makes a mistake that could cost him his life," fully unaware that he was already dead. He let out a sigh, being king was rather stressful.

The Queen isn't a good influence either, actually encouraging the feeling of 'love'.

"What are we going to do with the blood moon your majesty?"

"There is nothing to do, we don't even know what is coming."

Especially when the person that was supposed to protect the country was an innocent idiot.

"Do you have any new information about Silence?"

"Yes your majesty, she seems to be in good terms with the Vyrkas and is rather beautiful."

"She revealed her face?"

"Yes your majesty."

"I wonder what caused her too do that.....you may leave."

The spy silently left and it wasn't long before the kind was alone.

I worry for our future, if the bastard child isn't cooperative then perhaps I'll have to pass the crown to the Vykras.....ah, that's only if I'm really desperate. Suppose I have to place the decree just encase I die.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'It won't be long till that child is dead,' the Queen thought. Unlike what most people believed, Skylar wasn't her child, his real mother died at childbirth. But it isn't enough, she is still surrounded by strong people. Though.......the Crimson moon changes everything.

"Alert the Sorcerer that it's nearly time."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter I know, the next one is longer. To clear up upcoming confusion the next chapter is what originally happened. Like the original game, when Silence wasn't Silence, she was known by a different name. This is if she didn't reincarnate

Bonus (might confuse some people though)
Why did it have to be this body out of all the other ones in the world? It's weaker than a commoner! She can't even stand to kill a rabbit! Is the gods playing jokes on me? Tsk tsk, the only things good is the fact that she has powerful people surrounding her. But the fact that she has light magick is rather troublesome, though I supposed I'll have to figure out how to use it to my advantage. I suppose it's good since it would most likely hide my dark aura. I have to lay low for now though, this is a different world from my previous one. Though a few more days of waiting is nothing if you have waited for a hundred years already.