Part of Me -- Jasper Hale -- 10

**WARNING - 13+ for some violence/rape (not detailed, but still there)**

I woke up in a dark area. My brain was pounding, and I could feel my throat burning with thirst. I could smell the morphine.

Damned vampires drugged me. These were clients I wasn’t helping anymore. 

“I see our guest is awake,” Adam said entering the room.

I growled and went to go attack him, but realized my limbs were held to the wall by two foot chains and shackles. “What am I a prisoner?”

“You may want to be a little nicer.”

“Why would I?” I snarled.

“You never argue with the hand that feeds you, dear,” Maria smiled with her hands behind her back. She handed something to Adam.

He walked up to me until he was a foot away from me where he was just out of my reach. “You want this don’t you?” He asked waving a blood bag in my face. 

I knew it was wrong, but my throat burned. I could feel the venom pooling in my mouth and I must have looked like a starving crazy person... that’s what I was right now. 

Conflicted between my instincts and what I knew was right I feel to the ground screaming. “You know you want it, don’t fight who you are,” Maria smirked. 

“Never,” I growled finding my will again. 

“Adam,” She sighed handing him a syringe.

“No!” I screamed.

“These walls are soundproof,” Adam smirked before stabbing me with the syringe. This dose didn’t knock me out, but it made me dizzy and it made me more thirsty. 

“You have your fun with her,” Maria cackled leaving the room. 

Adam turned to me and waved the blood in my face, “You want this?”

I nodded hungrily and looked longingly at the bag of blood. 

“Then, you’ll have to give me what I want first,” He purred in my ear. “Your boyfriend, Jasper, means nothing to you and you are mine now.”

He grabbed my hands and placed them on his chest as he made out with me. All of the sudden, I could hear the buttons of my shirt popping as he ripped my shirt off. Then, yanked down my jeans. 

(13+ Readers Only!!!!)

He took his jeans off and quickly penetrated me without warning. I was too drugged up on the morphine to fight. He kept purring in my ear to love him and not Jasper.

Soon enough the memories were fading from me and I was only thinking off him. “Scream my name,” He kissed up my jawline quickening his pace. 

“ADDAMM!” I screamed as I was finished a minuted later. 

He was finished soon after screaming my name. “Here you go, babe,” He handed me a packet of blood. 

Greedily, I gulped up the blood. 

I felt like a newborn vampire again - all I craved was human blood and lots of it. 

Maria came in later once Adam had left to go fetch some more blood bags, and slapped me, “You little skank!”

“Huh?”

“Adam is mine!”

“Adam told me I am his, so he is mine,” I corrected. 

She tore off my arm to a spot where I couldn’t get it, “You can’t seduce a man with one arm, or at least it would be hilarious to watch you try.” 

About an hour later, Adam returned. 

“Looks like you had a cat fight, such a naughty girlfriend,” Adam said stroking my cheek. 

He picked up my arm and smirked, “You want this don’t you? And you want more blood?”

I nodded eagerly.

“You’ll have to give me what I want? Twice more than last time,” He grinned. He began kissing me, he lips began to feel unpleasant against mine and I wasn’t sure why, but I pushed him away. 

“Where have you brought me?!”

“It’s wearing off,” He sighed ignoring my question. 

“What-” I hissed as he stabbed me again with the syringe. 

That didn’t matter now. I was enjoying his lips against mine now. I eagerly pushed my tongue into his mouth and out tongues fought for dominance. My shirt was off from before, but he slid my jeans off again and his were gone not too much later. 

“You are my little slut,” He repeated in my ear as he shoved his fingers inside of me. I moved in sync with his fingers. It was blissful.

Then, he began making out with me again, his hands tangling in my short hair. He entered me without warning again. His thrusts were hard and quick and I struggled to match his pace. I felt his hips grinding against mine. 

“You are mine.” 

He kissed me continually until he got what he wanted. Then, he gave me back my arm. He attached it for me and made sure to put it back in the shackle, “I expect you to swallow.” 

I didn’t understand what he meant until he was basically choking me with it. I had always been innocent that these sexual acts were foreign to me.

After I had done as he requested he handed me the blood, “I should have you do that for me more often.”

“Adam!” Maria called. “I need help with the shower.”

He smirked, “I’m coming.” 

Once I was left alone, I felt my normal self returning. I knew I had to escape, but why? I was in love with Adam and he loved me? We were mates, right?

I struggled with the shackles trying to free one or more of my limbs, but sadly all my efforts failed. I couldn’t hear anything the room was sound proof and no one could hear me.

Jasper’s P.O.V.

We caught Maria and Adam’s scents southwest of the house. “Does Maria have a power?” Emmett asked.

I shook my head. 

“Does Adam have a power?” I asked Carlisle. 

“From what I can remember, he has the ability to change thoughts, memories. He can make people forgive and forget.”

“What if he makes Catherine forget us?” I asked. 

“After she is away from him for awhile her memories will return,” Carlisle assured us.