Part of Me -- Jasper Hale -- 11

We all met back at the house. Alice had just arrived with her new mate, Gale. He was a little over six feet tall, he had shaggy black hair that covered his amber eyes. 

“Have you seen anything else?” Carlisle asked. 

Alice nodded and Gale put a hand on her shoulder, “Should I tell them?”

“Tell us what?” I asked defensively. 

Alice nodded to Gale, and he wrapped his arms around her - she looked so helpless. “Alice had been having visions of Adam violating Catherine,” He explained. 

I felt rage, “What?” 

I could feel everyone else’s rage that made mine worse. Carlisle had the rage and concern like everyone else, but I was mystified as to how he was so composed. 

“Adam has raped her and Maria had beat her and even teared of her arm,” Gale explained. 

“Alice, was there anything else?” I asked. 

She shook her head, “I couldn’t find where her exact location is. All I can see is that room.”  

“What room?” I asked.

“The room where she is locked up. It is sound proof, she’s been screaming, but they have told her the room is sound proof. She is chained to the walls, and they are weakening her so she can’t escape using her strength.”

“What are they using to weaken her?” Carlisle asked.

“Shots of morphine,” Gale replied. 

Carlisle’s mask broke and now he looked concerned, I could feel his fear and rage boost, “We have to find her immediately.”

“Why?” Emmett asked.

“Morphine was what he was fearing, enough of it can kill her,” Edward said.

Catherine’s P.O.V.

They had stopped drugging me now that they knew they could control me by my thirst. It had been five days since my last drink and I felt like I might explode if I didn’t have some human blood. My throat felt like it was engulfed in flames.

“Catherine,” Adam smiled entering the room. “We having something important to do today.” He tossed a bag of blood to me which I savagely gulped; within seconds it was gone. “You can’t be awake.”

“No!” I screamed struggling to get free. 

He pulled out the syringe and stabbed me with it, I feel to the ground and blacked out just like the first time. My thoughts were fuzzy, but even though I was unconscious I could still think. 

All I knew was that I was Adam’s mate and Maria was with us. I knew I wanted to escape, but I didn’t know why. The way Adam... treated me seemed like it was a mutual relationship. I couldn’t remember anything prior to base it off of. 

What could I do?

I was constantly being drugged - weakened - so I couldn’t break free. Now I was being sent somewhere. 

I had no idea how quickly or slowly time was passing, but I knew we had arrived when I felt someone shaking me. I looked around disoriented when I caught the smell of blood. I opened my eyes widely and grabbed the bag gulping down the blood, hungrily.

“Jane, dear, send a message to Carlisle, telling him we will be visiting soon or better yet, tell him to come here!” A man with dark hair says. I see his face, I know it, but I can’t remember who he is. That name... Carlisle. I’ve heard that before too.

“Tsk, tsk, Catherine, we honestly thought you were more stable,” The man shakes his head. 

I couldn’t speak. I had no idea what to say to this stranger. 

“Demetri, Felix, lock her up. We need to show the Cullens what mess they’ve left for us to clean up,” The man said. 

Two big men took my arms and dragged me out of the room as I screamed.

“Shesh, you’re weren’t this loud years ago.”

“H-how do you know? How do you know me?” I screamed at them. 

“You lived here,” The bigger one of the guys rolled his eyes. 

“No... I’ve always been with Adam,” I argued. 

“Four-hundred years and you’ve lost it,” The smaller one laughed. “Not a funny joke if you want to say alive, Catherine.”

“I don’t know-” The door was shut... I was trapped in a dark room; they’d forget about me and I would go crazy, starve and die. 

Who were these people? How did they know me?

I racked my thoughts, distant and vague memories. I couldn’t remember any of it or anyone.  names swirled around my mind Aro, Demetri, Felix, Cullens, and Carlisle... 

They all sounded familiar, but I couldn’t place a face or memory with any of them. I tried to break out of the room, but I was too weak to do anything. Stupid drugs. I would forever have a fear of needles - in the past five days I’ve been stabbed with Adam’s dumb syringe at least 50 times. Jasper wouldn’t do that...

Wait - Jasper! I remember something... someone, but I can’t put a face with him. I remember him being nice to me and the way I liked how his lips felt against mine and... was he my mate? 

Now I think I was more comfortable with him than with Adam. Slowly my thoughts started to come back to me. I just hoped that no one interfered and took them away from me. 

Jasper’s P.O.V.

We all watched Alice looking into the future. I was watching Edward too. As soon as he read her thoughts, and saw the visions she saw, he would feel something which would help me understand the situation. 

“Esme order some plane tickets to Italy,” Alice announced.

“Why?”

“What do they want?” Carlisle asked.

“They want us to go there,” Edward replied.

The doorbell rang and Carlisle answered it. “Aro expects you to be in Volterra in three days. There’s no use in hiding. We will find you,” Jane said before leaving. 

“I’ll go online,” Esme said heading to the computer.

“Let’s go pack,” Rosalie suggested. 

I sighed and Alice stopped me on the way to the stairs. “We’ll find her,” She murmured.